Tears

Meanwhile jungkook just tidy up their bed,suddenly jimin come from nowhere and was making both of them laying on the bed by throw himself on jungkook's back,so they was laying on the bed with that state which is jimin above jungkook's behind.So jungkook being so shocked with that sudden attack from his own husband.

Slowly jimin's wrapped his arms around jungkook's body and burried his face agsinst jungkook's neck from behind and was sniffing it hardly with take a long deep breath into it.As jungkook feel it,he being ticklish and try to hold himself from being noise by closed his eyes and bitting his lower lips.

Then jimin was pull himself from doing that and stand his arms between jungkook's head.Slowly jimin reach for jungkook's arms and make his turned to him as both of them was facing each other but jungkook was insist to refuse it.

After jimin can feel how hard jungkook was against him ,so jimin make the other way by throw his body next to jungkook and slide his arm under jungkook's body,then as strong as he pulled jungkook to him and make him turned his body plus make him laying above him.

Thus jungkook also don't bear to looked into jimin's face even thought he was on jimin's masculine and v line  body."listen..if I did something wrong,tell me..let me know Jeon Jungkook,don't be so quite  like these...it fucking pissed me off!"yelled jimin madly when jungkook still being that weird and quietly above him.

As expect not even a single words come from jungkook's mouth but the tears just keept falling fast down on jimin's face.So jimin just turned his face side and let jungkook's tears keep falling on his side of his face.

Suddenly when about thirty minute jungkook crying,he slowly sobbing and whimper asked jimin something serious"who am I to you..."while tilting up his face to facing jimin with his teary eyes while asking that such a question.

When jimin heard that question,he become so mad and grab both of jungkook's arms side,then was throwing jungkook aside harshly and pinned his arms between his head.Without  mercy jimin agressively crashing his lips on  jungkook's lips also make a mark all over jungkook's fragile body.

After that,jimin just jumped off from bed  without saying a words and pull the blanket as covering all over jungkook's half naked.Meanwhile jungkook just sobbing alone under the blaket which is was covering all over his upper body was marking by jimin. badly.

jungkook p.o.v

I thought I was thinking wrongly about him.I also was doubting his love for me,that's why he being so mad at me and doing these to me,in case to let me know who the true I am to him.How pitiful and ridiculous I am as his partner of his entire life,I should know him even better than anyone else.

Even me as his partner and also responsibilty take a role as a wife on our married live,must know him more than he know himself.I feel so bad when I burst that question right on his face with these stupid tears..

Now I feel so bad causes my stupid act.Right now surely he being so mad,that's why he leave me now go for somewhere to calm himself i thought.