Traped

Jimin p.o.v

It just happen when I heard that question from him.It pissed me off badly.Just like"what all of sudden with it?where he get those shitty idea to asked me that way?"

In my mind kept thinking of the way how possibly way I could do to pleasured him that much causes I'm really love him more than he think of me the wrong way.

Surely it make me upset when the one and only person I loved asking me that with such that situation,the tears keep falling from his big does beautiful eyes.

end p.o.v

Early on the morning,when jungkook was open his big doe eyes and take a looked the place next to him when his husband used to laying there while embrace him everyday but on that morning he was mumble to himself
"He still not coming back..?".

Suddenly his phone was ringing
and he was positioned his movement to sitting and reach for his phone on the table next to his bed.When he picked up the phone,sound like jimin
"Jeon Jungkook come to my office a.s.a.p..".

Then jungkook reply it shortly"now..?"
asked jungkook blankly after hear the order from his husband through the phone.So he just obey with the order and get off from bed to being prepared to his husband's office.

After thirty minute later.

When jungkook slowly stepped into jimin's office,his eyes literally fix on jimin's desk but he got so blank when it empty there."whe..'without jungkook finished his words,there the door was being closed and his mouth was been covered.

Slowly jungkook eyes got blurry before he got fully fainted."Park Jimin...there's no turning back.."
murmur that person while smirking evilly stared into the fainted jungkook.

After he was got jungkook in that state.Then he was carry jungkook by placing him on his shoulder since jungkook very light to carried and leave the office immedietly.

thirty minute before..

Meanwhile jimin was busyly check upon all the files,there a called from his phone."how irriating..!"mumble jimin madly while picking up the phone."How long we not seen each other old buddyz.."but jimin just kept silent before answer it coldly.

Hence jimin was telling that person"I don't ever wanted to see a jerk like you..you was death."telled jimin before end the called but he also was hearing something from it "you will regret Park Jimin..".

However after he end the called,he seem like not in the mood while throwing away his phone on the desk harshly."why he's coming back now.."
whispered jimin worrly while thinking about jungkook all of sudden"jungkook.."mumble him lowkey.