Chapter 5

Victoria' s Pov

"I'm Verto" he said slowly still holding my hand in his.

This feels weird, the way he's starring at me, rushes chils down my back

I quickly wiggled my hand away from his,"Uhh ha " I attempted to smile. Thank god Jonathan's car honked.

"Uhh that's me ...." I sorta waved and immediately walked towards Jonathan's Car.

When I get to the car I could see him smiling "Hey how wa-"

"Wipe that smile off your face , you're late!" I reproach him as I got in the car.

"By like 5-"

"No ... you know I hate being alone " I buckled my seat belt.

"Really but you would always stay alone at Camila's house".He takes off

"stop calling her that!"

"What? that's her name"He said in obvious tone

"I know,but she's your mother too you know! And plus it's different cause over there I would stay alone but in a house ,where I was safe"

He stood silence.

I was safe at my old house.Sure I was always alone,but I felt safe.Unlike here, this place terrifies me.

"I'm sorry Vicky "he rubbed my shoulder .

"It's okay,I just ...there was this man-"

"What?! Did he do something to you-" he was loud.

"Calm down please" I said to him as we got closer to ...home."No he didn't do anything he was just talking to me but he was really weird that's all"

He sighed in relief with smile."So I have to go pick up a package to the post office you wanna come with me?"

I didn't mind going with him ,but I actually wanted to go see that guy Niall.

"Uhh no I need to like catch up on work for school,since i'm new and all,"I smiled slightly cause it was true.

"Well I'll just drop you off and IF anything. ..I mean anything is wrong call me"he smiled as he pulled up on the house drive way.

I nodded with a smile as I got off the car.I waited for him to leave and as he did I waved goodbye.

Okay now I'll leave my things inside the house and then I'll go see him.I don't know why but i'm just so anxious to see that boy again . I can swear I feel this sensation, a need to see him . Its crazy cause I don't even know him that well,just that he's in a wheelchair.

Niall's Pov

My heart raced fast. I just couldn't take it I need to see her so badly"I need to see her so badly " I said to Jones as I wheeled my chair back and forth.

Jones smiled "Well it's the ener-"

"Are you talking about my lunch" Elizabeth smiled.I growled a bit when she said that . She's part of our pack,but man she can very difficult. Shes hates everyone I mean everyone.

"No we're talking about Victoria- "

"That's what I said my lunch "she smiled once more making my blood boil.

"If you touch her!-"

"Niall calm down"Jones said kneeling to my level as he rubbed my shoulder.

Elizabeth can get on my nerves

"Ugh we all know-" she gasped before she could've finished her sentence.

Jones and I turned around slowly and

-No he can't

...but-

With a smug smile on his face he said"What? " as he shrugged "Didn't anybody here miss me" He pointed at himself

"Verto" Jones whispered

Victoria's Pov

I just realized that his house was far as I kept walking but the closer I got ..the more my I kept getting anxious.

Finally after all that walking I was here.A smile grew widely on my face.

"And where the hell.do you think you're going ?" someone said behind me just as I was about to enter the grass covered gate.

Immediately my smile dropped as I turned slowly around. Aww no it's that guy."Well I'm actually wondering if I can go see Nia-"

"Don't. ...don't even finish that sentence. .you're not seeing Niall"

His words gave my stomach a rage.I literally felt as if my heart was getting stabbed my tiney little knives. "Why?"I whined softly.

He was about to speak but his face snapped almost as if he was noticing or hearing something. Which is weird because no one is around us . and i made sure as I looked around but still there was no one.

now i'm kinda scared.

Then he focused his face on mines once more"Look just stop being so desperate for his dick"

Oh my god ,his what?

His words were causing a humongous lump on my throat.

"You barley know the guy "he laughed "Literally.... like you just met him yesterday ....and now you feel like you have the liberty to come here " he shooked his head as he laughed and walked away in a hurry.

Tears rolled down my cheek.I shifted my body uncomfortably as I pulled my sleeves over into the palm of my hands. And stood there in the middle of the side walk.

"Dam!you're still here" he laughed exposing his deep dimples .

I couldn't take it anymore,i'm so embarrassed!

Harry's Pov

"Dam!You're still here" I played my best laugh. .. she needs to leave now before Verto hears her heart beat.

This dumbass will cause so many problems if Verto finds her ...Damit Niall! why? ... At least why her ?

I stare at her for a few more seconds until she started to run off but as her heart beat kept getting further and further A familiar heart- No...

No ...

"Was that Victoria who just ran off?" his tone was shameless.

I turned to face him, holy crap !"Victoria? How do you-"

"Oh Harry I know everything,nice girl aye"he smiled."She's really beautiful- "

I ran inside the house before he could finish his sentence. Relief took over me as I saw all them there ,sure they looked worried but they were there... except for Jake...

A/N
Hope you're liking it :)And thank you for reading