confused

Hosuhs pov: The past few days have been so weird i keep on thinking how he held his hand on top of mine keeping it there just for a moment longer felt nice it felt like we just got even closer but not as friends though he's been acting so cool about this but every time i touch him i get nervous and just feel weird and i pull away it makes me feel sad because this has never bothered me before. Maybe it was because I've never felt these kind of emotion(s) before in my life.

Well.. actually, I've never felt emotions like this in a very long time.. and with that, the same emotion with another male.. but, I still feel so worried, scared for what Stephen thinks of me... Am I his friend still? Can we still be friends after what had happened? Hopefully.. I wouldn't want to lose a friend like Stephen anytime we've come so far to be together all of us yet I have never felt so distance i sit on the couch and think to myself Stephan's in his room I don't know if we should talk about it I don't know if I should bring it up I'm just so confused.

Stephan's pov: .... Ok I just have to click smoogle as I move the curser shakily across the screen to click the search bar.... GAH!! i push my chair away from my desk in frustration but that back fired and I was now falling backwards this is how I die trama to the brain from being a pervert I've never had a issue with looking at fan fictions before and laughing at it with the gang but now it just seems creepy as hell. I hit the floor with a big thud it's still early in the morning.
"Ouch!"
I shouted, feeling pain rush up in my head and then my upper back. Ow.. well, this is a great start for a morning.

I slowly got on my knees and hands, and looked down at the floor. Can't a guy get a non-painful morning? Jeez..

After what felt like only a few seconds, I looked up away from the ceiling and got up on my lil' own. I glared at my office chair and kicked it, "Cock sucker!"

But then, I heard a sassy shout coming all the way from the living room.

"What did you just call me!"

"N-No, not you! I was talking about my chair!" I shouted back.. nearly realizing that the shouter was actually Hosuh.

"Why are you talking to your chair, you phycopath!"

"What!? No! Only my own mother can call me that!"