the day after Miguel died

At 7:30 in the morning the day after Miguel died. Imelda woke up to him crying. Imelda walked in instead Miguel I know you miss your family but you can give stop crying please Please. And Mama Coco came in and said he's okay I don't blame him he's only 13. Yeah exactly Coco Emily replied he's 13 and he's a boy boys don't cry especially when they're 13. Mama boys do cry so do men that's just a myth. Well I don't like hearing him whine so do you love me yelling at him I didn't invite you come in anyway so C your way out of it. Then Hector came in. Hey you just woke me up I was having such a good good sleep and you woke me up. But you're now son is crying. So Hector said he's very upset and he misses his family. That's what I was trying to explain to her papa Coco sad. Imelda can't you understand he loves his family very much and he can't see him for a whole year wouldn't you be upset. No I wouldn't. Especially if I wasn't able to see you. MLB yelled. And know that hurt my feelings Hector said. I I don't care about your feelings Hector at all in my head. Coco just walked out of the room she's not want to hear any of that. Got your stupid daughter walked out of the room. How dare you call her stupid that was very rude of you Imelda something has definitely gotten into you. Listen just back off Hector no seriously back off back off back off then Imelda pushed him really hard into a bunch of books then she finally realized how rude she been to Hector and Miguel sure and Hector first. OMG hun are you okay. A mother could tell he was crying. Honey I'm really am sorry Hector can you forgive me. MLB left the room to get the car started to take Hector to the ER. Meanwhile Hector was crying in pain in Miguel's room then he felt the light touch of to if two hands. Are you okay Papa, Hector looked up Big Mama Coco a big hug and started bawling Mama Coco gave him a back rub. Hector Imelda said time to take you to the ER. Miguel can you do me a favor and tell her when where I'm at when they wake up. Sure thing mama. Thank you so much Miguel. Imelda help Hector to the car. And put them in the front seat and helped with the seat-belt. Hector away from from Imelda and towards Mama Coco. Imelda saw it instead Hector I really am sorry it was very wrong of me and I will make it up what's getting you stuff while you rest. Once we get home. When Hector was done with the ER he had a very bad sprain and had to be on crutches for 5 weeks. The most Hector struggling get in the car with crutches so she helped him in. They got home it took Hector to his room. Where he would just depressed for the next 5 hours. How's Papa Mama Miguel said.He's not happy with me at all.  He is using crutches to get around Imelda replied.  Is it broken Miguel asked.  No thank goodness it isn't Imelda said. 

  3 hours later it was lunch time and Imelda tried to bring hector his food but he yelled at her to leave.  OK Imelda said profoundly.Then coco gave it to him

 2 hours later Imelda wrote an apology note to Hector and decided to take it to his room. 

She took a deep breath and knocked on his door. Hector I have something to give you she said. Just go away for the last time Imelda okay just go away he yelled. Emily said she will try again later tear family member. But then Victoria got up and decided to talk to Hector about forgiving Imelda. She knocked on his door and just told him it was her. Hector she said you should really forgive your wife. She's just not having a good morning this morning. And she forgave you something bigger. So you need to forgive her. Hector finally thought about it realized Victoria was right. Your right Victoria he said please bring them all the in here. Call just once more and helped him set dinner table 5 hours later. 

Three and a half hours later it was time for bed. She helped Hector in bed. About 12:30 she heard a big fun and then more crying. I want to see you honey are you okay I'm so sorry I didn't mean to oh no I totally broke your leg. We have tea to the hospital looks bad. I don't want to go to the hospital for the second time I'm sorry Hector but we have to. 

Half an hour later they were gone to the emergency room. 

Hector is confirmed never walk again without crutches. He bald he balled his eyes out. Imelda knew he old him big time. So she got working on some new slippers for him. And some issues Even though he got some already. Hector had to spend two weeks in the hospital again. 

One year later 

Who is finally day of the bed Emily Hector's first year on crutches. He was having big struggle with them. MLB trade helping him once they got to Miguel's house. Play this randomly corner crying. Imelda waited 10 minutes and then she decided to talk to him. Hector can I have fun if you're crying. I know it sucks be on crutches but you just have to deal with it okay Hun. How much have some fun okay. Hector just ignored her. Hector I'm serious Hun it's time to have some fun here let's just pick up a offerings  and go home.Imelda song  How much fun Miguel was having and just decided to tell him she and Hector were leaving. Miguel nodded. 

Hector just went to bed right away. 2 weeks later the doctor thought they could fix Hector's leg so we can walk again. So I'm almost at the surgery for the week before his birthday. 

Hector surgery day 

Today was the day of Hector surgery. And he was very nervous. Ronaldo talk to him about what good it would do. 2 hours later Hector was out of surgery what's going to be on crutches for two more weeks. Bennington walk again. 

2 weeks later 

It was the day Hector went back to the doctor see if you can walk. He was shaking in his chair. But when the doctor hahave him take his first steps he walks better than before. And the surgery was successful. So proud of you Hector are getting scared of surgery and Imelda Said