a dangerous love

Me and Mac have been together for almost two years now, at first we were so in love, so obsessed with each other ...so full of lust. We were in our honeymoon phase for over an year, we were planning to spend the rest of our life's together. Planning on getting married, having babies, growing old together. On Halloween of 2017 was one of the best days of our life's, I found i was pregnant. We weren't exactly trying to have a baby, but I missed exactly 1 pill & it just happened, so of course we were surprised, excited, shocked, scared, not ready / ready and all of the feelings in between but overall excited.

I was 24, he was 25, not too young, not too old

I was 24, he was 25, not too young, not too old. We went to our first doctors appointment together, I found I was exactly 5 weeks along and everything looked healthy, we got to hear our tiny baby's heart beat, as we looked at the monitor. "Damn our baby has rhythm" I joked as we laughed. We looked at each other with tears of joy in our eyes,
Mac placed his hand on my belly, leaned down & kissed me, "I love you & our baby so much" he smiled kissing me again. "I love you guys too....so fuckin much" I said placing my hand on top of his returning the smile.

A week later we decided to fly our friends & his family to Beverly Hills to our home to announce our baby. We haven't told no one so far, my family & friends came pouring in, we all played card games, ate a bunch of Italian food, and laughed obnoxiously as we waited for macs family to arrive. We then all sat at the dinner table as mommy & Frankie started us off with a prayer, then we all dug in.

Almost 2 hours in to dinner is when I gave mac the look that now is the time we should make our announcement just cause I couldn't hold it in no more, and all i wanted to talk about was my baby.

Mac then stood up and I stood up beside him smiling, "okay everyone can we get ur attention for a min" mac said nervously as everyone got there laughs out and shut up. "as much as we all love ur company we brought all of you together today because we have something to share with you all" I said not being able to control my smile.

"Oh FUCK why am I so nervous right now ?!" Frankie said making us all laugh.

"Will.... me and Ariana are so excited to share with you all that..... Ariana's pregnant!!!" Mac announced .

I smiled so big grabbing on to Mac as he laughed, "what!!!!! no ur not ariana!!" Mommy said trying to hold back tears, "yes I am" I said crying / laughing, "no the fuck ur not!!" she said once again laughing / crying, making all of us laugh, "yes mommy I am, I'm 6 weeks see" I said pulling out the sonogram pictures, making her and Frankie gasp.

Her & Frankie snatched the pics from me, then stared sobbing, happy sobbing of course. Everybody was so happy, crying tears of joy, especially nonna, "I'm so happy I'm here to see this day babydoll. Grandpa would be so proud & happy for you guys, he's definitely here and he's sending you guys love" nonna said, making me cry even more, " I love you nonna, thank you" I said hugging her, "I love you more always, babydoll". "I'm gonna be the best gay uncle there is god damn it!!!" Frankie said kissing the sonogram pics, crying. making us all laugh.