Do you remember ?

- Dana's P.O.V -

I could not just believe what had happened. Was MY Adriana really getting married to the wrong guy ?

"Leave her alone, I don't want to have to ask you ever again." said Cole, he pushed me to the side as all the guys followed behind Adriana and Matt.

"Cole.... GUYS?" I yelled after them but they didn't even care to acknowledge me, I didn't know what else to do. You're probably wondering why I'm not freaking out about Emily, well I was the one who set her and that dude up. I knew she would cheat and she didn't even think twice when he texted her. 

"I need to get her back. Before it's too late, no boundaries. I want her and I will get her, even if its the death of me."

                                                                      - Adriana's P.O.V-

"Sooo we're getting married ?" I asked Matt as we headed towards a man with a ton of Disney balloons in his hands. Matt handed the guy a handful of money and the vendor handed him ALL of the balloons over to Matt.

"Give these to each little kid you see baby, let's make this the happiest place on earth." Matt smiled and begun to handout balloons to every kid he saw, all the kids faces lit up in excitement as we handed out the balloons. 

I looked over as he did so. I admired this man so much, I knew that marrying him would be the best choice of my entire life. As we were passing out balloons I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and there was...

"AUSTIN. WHY DO WE KEEP MEETING LIKE THIS ?" I screamed out of excitement and jumped up to hug him.

"Do you remember the last time this happened?" Austin said as he out me down, I turned to Matt and he looked at me and immediately walked away.

"BABEEEEEEEEE." I giggled as I pulled him back.

"This is Austin, he has been my best friend for years but I haven't seen him in such a long time. Austin, Matt my boyfriend. Matt, Austin my best friend." I smiled as Matt smiled and hugged Austin. We all talked for a bit and caught Austin up on everything, even on what had just happened minutes ago. 

"So Dana showed back up, AGAIN?" Austin laughed and shook his head.

"The kid has balls I guess." Matt rolled his eyes.

"Don't be jealous baby." I kissed Matt's cheek.

"Well, as of today he is completely irrelevant since you're now going to be my Mrs." said Matt with a cheeky smile.

- Dana's P.O.V-

"How could she say yes ? Did she not remember all of our memories ?" I said as I spoke to Emily. She was over us so I honestly did not care for her feelings or if I was hurting her in anyway.

"Do YOU remember everything that went down ?" she said as she laughed about it.

"Shut the fuck up." I snarled back.

" All of this has been your fault, you ruined the one thing I had going for me." 

" Yeah whatever bro." Emily said as she rolled her eyes.

I'll be writing more soon, sorry I haven't updated more.

But more recent news, I got married and I don't have much time to write anymore, but I will try too.

Stay Updated.

Love y'all.