Leaving

As he kissed me I could tell there was something wrong. He tried to pull me closer to deepen the kiss, but I pulled away. He looked very confused by my actions.

"Why have you been so distant lately? And your kiss, your kiss, it's just not as passionate as it usually is. Is there something you want to tell me?"

His head fell into his hands. That's when realization hit me. He was leaving. Leaving. Me. Breaking up. With. Me. No matter how many different ways I said it in my head my mind could not comprehend what was about to happen here. I covered my mouth with my hand. I took a step back from him. He tried to take a step towards me but I just backed up even further.

"Don't be like that, le-" I cut him off.

"Let you what?! Let you explain calum! Let you explain that your breaking up with me?!" He looked at me as if I had grown a second head.

"What? Break up with you? Thats what you think this about? Why in the world would I break up with the person that I love?!" I gasped and he looked just as shocked as I did. He quickly tried to save him self from what he just said. What you need to know is we have never said we loved each other before. We promised each other that we save that till the perfect time.

"I-I mean" He took a deep breath. He put his hand on the back of his neck and looked down at the ground and then back up at me. Only this time, He looked me straight in the eyes. "What I'm trying to say is I'm moving to the UK with Luke, Ashton and Michael." He let out a deep breath that I think he didn't even know he was holding. "I want to try to keep a long distant relationship. I know the story's about those never working but I know we are strong enough to do this. Also where did you get the assumption that I was breaking up with you?" I dropped my hand to my side and took a breath before running straight into Calums' arms. I warped my arms around Calums torso and squeezed as if this was the last time I would ever see him. He hugged me back just as tight.

"I don't know what made me think you were breaking up with me. I've just noticed how different you've looked at me lately and I just thought there was someone else....." I dug my head into the crock of his neck and started to cry.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He wrapped his arms around me even tighter which I didn't think was possible. I wiped my eyes and looked up to look straight in Calum's eyes.

"I'm happy that your going after you dreams with the band but, I'm not happy your leaving me." I brought my hand up to his check. "I don't get to see your beautiful face every morning now." I brushed my hand down his jawline to brush my thumb over his lips "And I won't get to kiss those soft, smooth pink lips every time I'm felling lonely" I then brought my hand to the back of his neck "And I won't get to hear your beautiful laugh when I do something stupid or tell a joke wrong." I then slipped my hand into his hair at the back of his neck."I'm also going to miss the way my hand gets tangled in your curly, curly hair" He then smiled at me. I pulled my fingers out of his hair so I could wrap my arms around his neck. "And what I'll miss most of all is that beautiful smile I get to see every minute of every day when I'm with you. Just knowing your happy makes the world a better place." I looked down at his lips. A tear rolled down my check but calum wiped it away with his thumb.

"Thank you. Your really the only one that is giving me full support on this. If anyone's going to miss anyone more its going to be me missing you. I'm going to miss the way your the only one that laughs at my jokes, how your the only one that understand my weirdness and geekyness. I'm really going to miss your bed head you have in the morning." He said as he ruffles my hair. Usually I would get mad and fix it but all I wanted to do was listen to him talk to me all day. "I'm going to miss the way your so gentle when you kiss my lips." He gives me a light peck on the lips. "I'm going to miss your beautiful curves to how you always stole my band t-shirts. I always did love how big they looked on you." He said as he traced his hand down the sides of my body sending chills down my spine. He knows what effect on my. His hands reach my butt to where he pats it and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. "I'm going to miss the way i make you feel, and the way you smile when I'm with you" He drops me to my feet. Calum then brings both of his hand to either side of my face. "Most of all I'm going to miss seeing your beautiful face everyday. When I've had a bad day or I think there's nothing to live for anymore, your always there to bring me back down to earth. To make me start thinking straight again. To remind me there is something to live for. You. I love you Emma and everything about you." Calum then pulled me in for a sweet, light but passionate kiss. All that was on my mind was Calum. I slowly tangled my fingers into Calums' hair as he slowly brought his hands to my hips. He pulled my hips closer to him. It felt like we had been kissing forever before we both pulled back to breath. Calum then brought his for head to mine. 'Its now or never' I told myself.