Our love story is now at its end or beginning? | Finale

"Oh my god y/n!"
He leaps off of the sofa and helps me up, I laugh it off awkwardly.
"Are you okay?"
I smile at him.
"I'm okay."
He smiles back and pulls me into a hug, he wraps his arms around my waist and I throw mine around his neck. He squeezes tightly before letting go.
"Mark?"
He hums a reply as he walks into the kitchen, me following.
"Let's go to that coffee shop."
He turns around and raises his eyebrow.
"Let's."
I flash him a big smile and he whisks me into the air making me laugh lots before putting me down again.
"I'll go get changed first."
I say, running towards my bedroom.
"So will I!"
He shouts back.
"I HOPE YOU HAVE SPARE CLOTHES IN THE SPARE BEDROOM."
I close my door.
"YES MARK I DO, I HAVE SOME FROM WHEN MY BROTHER STAYED."
I reply, laughing at our conversation.

"I reply, laughing at our conversation

(Obviously he had to kind of cover up his identity)

We walk hand in hand down though the street to the coffee shop. I feel so at peace. We've reunited, my first love has come back to me. I just...wish we weren't restricted. I wish he didn't meet Joy like he said otherwise we could live happily and eventually get married and have the life we both dreamed of having..

Together.

Once we reach the coffee shop I let go of his hand and walk up to the counter. He was probably confused but it was for the best. He can't cheat on Joy even though he doesn't want her like that. She's still his girlfriend.
"I'll have the Caramel Latte please."
The barista smiles as I pay with my card and Mark pays for his iced coffee and we sit in my usual spot, infront of the window on a stool, watching the outside world play by.
"Why do you always sit here?"
I turn my head to look at Mark then back to the window as he looks at me.
"To be honest."
I sigh.
"I don't really know. I like how the rain races down on a moody day and how the cars drive past, splashing the puddles on the road and how it's so quiet and it makes me feel at peace and like I'm free. I don't need to please anyone or watch what I say or do or where I go, I can just everything go by feeling comfortable."
I turn my head to him.
"You're incredible."
I blush slightly as he smiles at me.
"I thought about you everyday you know?"
He stares into my eyes.
"So did I mark."
I give him an eye smile.
"But you're with Joy and there is nothing we can do about it."
I look out the window once more, his stare still fixed onto me.
"Y/n."
He puts his hand on my cheek, turning my head to face his.
"Run away with me."

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS SERIES!💗😭😭
I really really hope you all enjoyed this pleasant experience and I'm incredibly sorry that it's taken me so long to upload this!💕
I love you all and Goodbyeeeeee✨