.~*//Guide to a thousand cherry blossoms\\*~.{Byakuya's Eternity Love}part13

Chapter Thirteen

Why am I the one who is always punished? What did I ever do wrong? First I loose my friends. Then I’m about to loose my life. Now I am about to be turned into an arrancar! What am I going to do? I can feel these things reiatsu. It’s so powerful compared to mine. I feel so weak when I am next to any of them.

I don’t know how long I have been locked up here for… and I didn’t know if I will ever be able to leave again. If I get changed into an arrancar, I can’t leave because I will be killed. If I go back to Soul Society, I will be killed, unless Aizen confesses, which I doubt he will. I have nothing left to do, but sit and wait and see how things turn out.

(Flashback)

I heard a clicking sound on the prison door. I turned my body toward the noise, and poised myself, getting ready to attack whoever it was. I saw Rukia walk in the door. I raised my fists, ready to fight.

“Put your hands down Ai Kuchiki.” She says.

“No way.” I say in a growl. “I’m not going to give up so easily. I need to fight to stay alive.”

“I’m not here to have you killed. I’m here to help. From here on out you will be called Ai Sosokochou, and you will live in the human world. This is the only way I can help you. If you get caught, well let’s just say I have no other way to help you.”

“I see. Thank you Rukia.” I say.

“Yes.” She says and calls out to something, and I saw my gigai walk in. “You know what to do.” She says.

I stepped forward and walked into my gigai, and a pill popped out of its mouth. I blinked my eyes and saw my surroundings through this gigai’s eyes.

“I will make a portal for you in here, so you can head to the human world. Once there I want you to do whatever you can to stay hidden. Be careful though because your gigai can’t age.”

“Thanks so much Rukia.” I say as I hug her lightly. “You have no idea how much this means to me.”

“Yeah, don’t worry about it. You’re my older sister and I need to watch your back just as you would watch my back.”

“I guess once I get to the human world, I’ll no longer be your older sister, huh?”

“Ai, you will always be a Kuchiki to me.” She says with her eyes glowing and a smile on her mouth.

After a few minutes, a portal opened. I saw a hell butterfly show up next to me, and I turned back to Rukia and waved my final goodbye. Just as I stepped through the portal, I swore I could have seen Captain Kuchiki walking in. But just as I swore he was walking in, the portal closed, and I was off running to the human world for cover.

I have to change my appearance. I have black hair right now, but once I get there I need to die it a different color and get it cut, and do whatever else it is I need to do to this gigai. Maybe a tattoo or piercings……

Once I reached the human world, I made my way over to a sidewalk. Getting accustomed to living here would be difficult, but I’d find a way to do it. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to in order to survive.

(End Flashback)

I began to pace in my room. I was getting tired of being left in here alone. I couldn’t seem to stop pacing. How long have I been here for? That’s the one question that has been running through my head mainly, and then this was the next question. What does Byakuya think about my sudden disappearance?

“Thinking again?” Rei’s voice says to me.

“Not much else to do in such a boring room.” I mutter back to him.