7

"Ruby, I am not joking." I said, looking up at my newly acquainted friend, who was sat on table.

"So, you're telling me, Bradley William Simpson, turned up to your house last night," she paused, and I nodded, not wanting to disrupt her flow, "and your mum is the lawyer of his business."

"Well, I think so." I concluded, "but Rubes, he was lovely." She snorted in response.

How rude, I thought to myself!

"Brad used his charms on you?" She smirked; my face just fell. I can't keep talking about this.

Right on cue, the other 3 boys of our newly formed friendship group came bounding into the form room.

"Hey Brooklyn, are you okay after yesterday?" George smiled and took a seat next to me, whilst Blake and Reece busied themselves pulling two more chairs up to the table and Ruby sat on the one next to me, trying to make polite conversation with the other boys.

"I feel much better..."

"Yeah that's because Brad worked his charms on another one." I turned to face Ruby, just in time to see her roll her eyes at me.

"I've..."

"Brooklyn..."

"George, I've..."

"We've told..."

"I know, I've..."

"We told you..."

"Oh for god sake Blake..."

"Rude don't sass..."

"As I was trying to say..."

"Brooklyn listen too..."

"Reece, shut up..."

"I TOLD HER TEN MILLION..."

"Is everything okay, Brooklyn?" I heard a voice shout over the many voices that had started interrupting each other.

"Yeah, I guess," I turned around and game face to face with the curly haired boy.

"Good," he displayed a slight glimmer of darkness in his eyes, "we need finish that talk at some point today."

My mind flashed back to last night, when my opinion of the boisterous, bad news boy started changing. Then, to the fact that he was going to open up to me, before my mum ruined the moment, have I already said that was so ANNOYING.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled up at him, "maybe at lunchtime?" He had a smug look as the others just displayed the most evilest looks for him.

"Okay, outside the office?" He asked, I nodded. "It's a date!" He smiled before walking away. The others then turned back around at me.

"What the hell Brooklyn?" George snapped, evidently jealous.

"What?" My eyes widen. I've only known these people for a day, why are they so angry about my decisions?

"It's a date?" Ruby spoke, her hands were notably scrunched up into a ball. What the hell? Why does she care? I'd understand if she was George, George was just the blonde version of Brad, he seems to have girls swooning for him, like Brad. He'd also quite clearly made advances at me yesterday...

Unless...

Shit...

Does she like Brad?

Is he the reason her and Reece broke up?

"It's not an actual date. Chill."

"What where you even doing with him last night?" Blake asked, in whisper.