Chapter 11

Layla's P.O.V

So today I find out what I'm having. My appointment is at 9:30. Did I tell y'all that Bryant lives with me know well you. So me and him was layed up so I got up and showered and did hygiene and stuff. I decided to wear a white shirt that said mommie to be my light skinny jeans and my pink and white toms with my mommie to be braclet and my B & L necklace. After I got dressed I put my hair in a high bun and woke up B. 

Get up , I said to Bryant

He didn't wake up so I got and top of him and started kissing him until he woke up. When I did I stopped kissing him and told him time get ready. While he was getting ready I ate some eggs and peanut butter.

       Bryant P.O.V

I was woken up by Layla kissing me. So I got and did my hygiene stuff and took a shower and got dressed in a pair of True religion jeans and my daddy to be shirt and my white jordans with gold chain. After I got dressed my phone was blowing off the hook , but I knew exactly who it was I just ignored it. Then went to find some to eat , when I got down there Lay was ear eggs and peanut butter. So I just ate some toast and eggs. 

You ready bae ?

Yeah I'm Ready  !

Leggo

       Ta'Jayla P.O.V

Today at school we going to the professional baseball  game. So I got up and took and shower and did my hygiene stuff. I wore some tight skinny ripped bleached jeans a red and white crop to and my American flag keds , my necklace with my name on it and some red pearls. I flat ironed my hair and it stopped at the middle of my back. And my birthday coming up soon time to turn up for my sweet sixteen. So when everybody got to school we got on the bus and was otw.

Meanwhile At The Doctors Off

Layla Johnson , doctor yelled

Thats Me !

So Today You Find Out Your Gender Of Your Baby.

Yes Sir We Do

Okay Lay Back

Well It Looks Like You Having  .........................................…………………………………………………………………………………………………