Chaptet 16

When I was pulled I didn't know where I was at he just reassured me everything was gonna be Okay so I just followed. When we walk in half the room was pink and the other half blue and then everybody said surprise and I started crying.  Bryant this was so sweet of you. Thanks I Love You I Love You Too.

        T.j And Jada P.O.V

Layla was really surprised with the whole baby shower. And to think we did it all. We so proud of ourselves. Half the room pink the other side blue. We had alot of game and she had alot of gifts. When it came to open gifts she sat in the chair and opened them and Bryant said hid present was at home and did I tell y'all see 7 months know. Well Yeah.So the baby shower was over and everybody went home.

     Bryant P.O.V

My gift to Lay was the nursery. I worked really hard on it I Hope she likes it. Well when we got home I led her to the room and she opened the door and was speechless after we put all The gifts in there we showered and went to bed together.

     Layla P.O.V.

Everything has been perfect today , from the baby shower , to the nursery , to cuddling with my bae. Then I got up and a puddle of was on the floor so I woke you Bryant and told him it was time he wasted no time picking me up and taking me to the car and waking t.j and my dad and getting the baby overnight bag and my extra clothes. And we was otw.

    T.j P.O.V

My sister in labor and I'm so happy I get room finally meet my niece and nephew. Even tho it's two in the morning. Well she about to start pushing.  PUSH PUSH PUSH ! Within the next 15 minutes the babies was out and crying. There so cute.

    Layla's P.O.V

My babies are so cute. They where born on April 19 2015 @ 2:45 and 2:50 they are both 5 pounds 6oz .The nurse came in and asked they names are Ky'Asia Kayla
and Mikhail Bryan Evans OK I will be back in 5 minutes with there birth certificates and the shots you get some rest mama. OK I will. I can't believe my babies are here finally. They are gonna be spoiled.