Golden.

Timeless
            Presents golden.

Hey guys I'm back and I'm sad to admit this. But this is one of the final chapters for Timeless Graphics. Yope, you heard it. Only 4 more chapters left. But don't worry. I am going to open a new graphic shop. Yeah, you heard it. But, I'm not going to rush to release it. I going to take a break, and then when I get inspiration I will come back to do some graphics. So, this chapter is special to me and from the readers from the beginning that supported me this is dedicated to all of y'all including Marvel_Immortality , MIRACULOUSNESS , sunflqwers , harleyQuinnfan17 , Oceane_Breeze , Adrienxtte- , arciscious , TheOnlyGS , and so much more. I love you guys.

Delivery: For Marvel_Immortality

I wanted to try to something new and I really hoped you liked it

I wanted to try to something new and I really hoped you liked it. It took me a couple of minutes and and from using some pictures from Pinterest and a picture that I took. I blend them all in and made this beautiful cover. You may use this cover for however weeks you like, you awesome and amazing person. Please check out his trailer shop, he makes some awesome covers, I'm telling you. And also for wifidisconnected , her shop is back open so check that out, her graphics are the bomb.