Hola, Guys

Timeless
               Presents hola, guys

I will like to officially confirm that only for v.i.p.s. you can still request and that I am officially using PicsArt as my supplier. I am also confirming that I am continuing Timeless Graphics as a graphic portfolio and for people as a v.i.p. y'all can still request I will be posting it down. I finally finished a cover from PicsArt and I really liked it. It was really cute and sadly but true, I'm not using this cover as my Timeless Graphics cover. I will be updating Timeless Graphics whenever I feel like I'm free and I want to thank you guys for supporting me to continue Timeless Graphics. And for v.i.p.s. don't be afraid to request I accept it.

Here the cover that I made with PicsArt on my phone:

Glorious, hmm? Yope, I did it. I liked it and I hope you guys liked it. Love you guys, I was inspired by my friend CuteLittleLion YouTube videos and decided to give a try. I am still learning so far and it was worth a shot for doing this cover. Have a wonderful guys and I love you guys. Hopefully, I might open a new shop this December or this September if I'm free (I will be in school, and probably on hiatus for a couple of days). Love you guys. Timeless Graphics is back guys as a graphic portfolio!!!!