Meeting Daddy-Shu

Shu
You knocked on on the door waiting for some one to open the door as you looked down at the picture your mother gave you before she passed it was a picture of your father same blonde hair same sapphire blue eyes. Just as you were going to knock again a man with dark purple hair and red eyes opened the door "Hi I'm looking for my daddy, the paper said that he lives here" you said the that man "Excuse me, but I believe that you may have the wrong address young lady" he said back "No, it says here and my name is (y/n) Sakamaki" you said back starting to lose your temper "Well young lady it appears that you do have that right address but come in and we will figure this out" he said surprised by your last name "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Reiji Sakamaki, follow me to the living room" he finished. When you got to that living room you saw a man wearing a fedora and as you were about to say something "~oh and who may this little one be" a flirtatious voice spoke before you did (when I was writing voice my phone autocorrected it to virgin and I was like well that would be a miracle) "Hi I'm (y/n) Sakamaki, I'm here to live with my daddy" you said with a big smile plastered on your face "So troublesome" you heard a tried male voice said and as you turn to the sound you found a man that looked like your father laying on the couch with his eyes closed. You looked down at the picture your mother gave you, you started to slowly walk towards the man when Reiji was scolding that man with the fedora cause of a pair of weird of panties as you reached that man you asked "Are you my daddy you look a lot like him?" as you pointed to the picture "hmm how did you get this?" He said glaring at you. You gulped "my mommy gave it to me and told me that I have to live with you cause your my daddy" you said getting nervous "give me the picture" he commanded so you gave him the picture and he looked that back of it where your mommy have written something you didn't understand "hmm you'll be a good cuddle buddy" he said as he pick you up and later you on top of him so your head was on his chest "I'll be your daddy" was the last thing he said to you before he put and eat bud in your small ear and played lullaby like music.
————-
453 words
This is the first one I will do some of these separate but most of them will be all in one chapter.
Well that was Shu and next is Reiji.