Meeting Daddy-Kanato

•Your POV•
I walked up to the big castle that daddy is supposed to live in, and it was very dark and scary out side. I don't like it, one of my biggest fears is the dark. Anyway I made it to the door safely and when I went to knock on it, it just opened, so I walked in "woah, this really is a castle" I accidentally said out loud. I heard small whispers coming from the top of the stairs and when I looked up there were to men. One had Brown with a reddish tint, bright green eyes, oh and I couldn't of leave out his fedora, he must be my Uncle Laito, and the other one had bright red hair with a fade to a pinkish color, he also had the same green eyes, he has to be Uncle Ayato, I don't think I'm going to get along that well with him. After a few minutes they noticed me standing at the bottom of the staircase "I comande you to tell Ore-sama who you are!" Uncle Ayato shouted "Hi, I'm (y/n) and I'm looking for my daddy" I said in a shy, and timid voice which is how I usually sound. Uncle Laito uses his vampire magic to teleport next to me "And who would that be little bitch?" He said with one eyebrow cocked up "Umm, my daddy's name is Kanato Sakamaki, and mommy told me he lives in this castle" I said and reached into my coat pocket "see here's a picture of him" showing him the photo. Next thing I know I was in what appears to be a bedroom with a lot of toys and a really big bed and I was in my Uncle Laito arms "~Oh Kanato, I have some mail for you" he said to the man that appeared to be my daddy "WHAT DO YOU WANT IM HAVING A TEA PAR-" he started yelling "oh who are you? Your so cute" he said in a soft voice as he took me from Uncle Laito "Hi I'm (y/n), I'm your daughter" I said with a big grin on my face as I put my hand on his cheek and put my forehead on his.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I moved and started at a new school, get my first bf and the had to break up with him last week, and then I also had ppl starting drama with me so yeah that's that.