Villain

The villain...he is attractive which is most dangerous about him. The thing is, he knows it too, prowling around as if he was a god, in his almighty 5'6 frame. With a devilish smile like that, he's the one towering over you at night, making you shudder, making you weak in the knees. Ego so big, making you be the one to forget that he was ever short. Is it wrong that I find it appealing? A short man. Usually it being the woman praising taller men more than the short and men praising the shorter women more than the tall. But no matter how short he was, he still found a way to tower over me, he still found a way to show how tall he really is and how much power he has.

I couldn't even stare Julian in the eye. Someone attractive as him, you always had to look away because if you stare too long...anything could happen within a blink of an eye.

Attractive people may seem to get ahead of themselves at times but believe it or not they have the power to get whatever it is that they want, with just their looks. And I was one of those girls, the one running towards the villain when I should've been running away. But I couldn't help that I was attracted to the bad guy, the same guy I could never seem to get rid of. He was always there no matter what...Can you blame me?

**********

"Why now? Why does he decide to come back now?" Julian yelled as he gripped his cellphone tightly. He was angry, I could tell by the pulsating vein on his forehead and him gritting his teeth. "I already have so much on my plate with James this weekend, I do not need that motherfucker fucking anything or I swear to god!"

He paused and I saw him ball up his fist, "I'll kill him myself."

The words slipped from his mouth so carelessly. I didn't know if it was just the anger or the liquor talking, maybe even both. Whatever was going on between him and his brother had to be something deep and I didn't have any intentions on finding out why Julian would be willing to kill his brother so...easily.

Sometimes it made me wonder? Why does he hate his brother so much? What did he do to make Julian so mad? I guess I'll never know.

But whatever it is...it had to be something you couldn't just take back, or forget. Probably something scary, and dark because there's no way I'd be willing to kill my own...blood. Whatever it is I was sure Julian could overcome but it's seem baby Jose has struck a nerve! The ruthless Julian.

I could see it now... 'Julian kills his own blood brother' For some reason I could only think about Ms.Castro and how'd she feel knowing that her youngest son is dead let alone killed by his own brother.

Once he and the person on the other line shared a few more words, the line disconnected and he tossed his phone onto the bed. I sat silently and watched as he paced the floors, a slight growl in his voice.

The glass he had been gulping the extreme liquid from shattered against the decorative wall into to pieces. "Fuck!" He yelled out of frustration and built up anger.

Hearing glass being shattered I sat up quickly now alert. Whatever it was that was bothering him was starting to show in his actions, whatever his baby brother had done had to be something serious.

He sat on the edge of the bed running his hands through his hair. He seemed so stress and tense I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether I should help him or let him be, but for some reason I felt bad for him.

I felt bad for him knowing he'd never feel bad for me. The way I felt for him, I knew I'd never feel from him. After all he is the villain.. my villain.

I sat quietly observing, debating, considering, hesitating on whether I should comfort him at this moment. Did he deserve it? No, but I couldn't help but to cling to him...He was always there, everywhere I go, I can never get rid of him. How was I supposed to feel when he's in my every day life? I practically breathed the man, and the sad part is I can't do anything to help it. He was someone I just couldn't get rid of, do you really blame me for being attached...for caring? I blame myself everyday.