💙blue boy💙

"Why are you crying, kitten???" Pete felt his heart break a little at the sight in front of him

"Why are you crying, kitten???" Pete felt his heart break a little at the sight in front of him. patrick was sitting on the floor with knees up to his chest and tears going down his pretty face.

Pete sat next to him and  tried to hug his boyfriend but was pushed away not to harshly by patrick.

"I-its n-nothing" patrick wiped his tears

"Obviesly it is, just please tell me so I can help you"

"Y-you killed my p-pet spider" At this point patrick just broke down crying

Pete is happy the "problem" isnt that big and just focused on trying not to laugh.

"Aww, patrick, baby I'm sorry I didn't know it was your spider" Pete engulfed the kitten into a hug.

Pete had found a small spider in a box and sprayed it with some insect killer type spray. He might have forgotten to take the spider out and had left the spray can there.

Which is how patrick found out.

"I'll buy you a pet tarantula, would you like that??" no matter how Pete hated that idea, he'd do anything to make his kitten happy.

"yes, please" Patrick stoped crying which was a good sign.obv.

They both got off the floor and whent to get the damb scary ass fucking Spider which Patrick loved and had called it pete jr.

It scares Pete that the Spider will get lost in the house because Patrick always has the tarantula on his hands.

Like wtf.

But Pete loves Patrick so he ley him keep it.

-------------------------------------------

Tbh now that i look at the drawing, i dont like it that much.

Probably my least favorite so far.