x🖤 (flashback)

first of all before I get any hate comments or anything I would like to say that this is not made to be disrespectful or nothing I just thought it would be a inserting chapter to do as one of Raniey's Flashbacks and X music help me out in a rough point in life so this is kinda tribute to him so #LLJ
---------------------------------------------------------
While Rainey wanted to have some fun her and her friends decided they wanted to go to the strip club. They arrived at the club and the entered as soon as they entered they heard look at me. Rainey said "They never play look at me that means X can be in the club". Michelle and Steff said "Are you sure". Rainey said "Duhh let me look". Since Rainey is from Broward County, Flordia she was good friends with him when they was in Elementary school but then feel out because in middle she had a crush on him like liking ever one of his pictures on Instagram but X thought it was creepy so he stopped talking to her. Rainey kept looking and then there he was throwing money on a stripper getting lit. Rainey walked up to him and said "Hi remember me Jah". He turned around and said "Pretty Girl that used to be quiet all the time Rainey". Rainey said " How've you been since high school well I kind of know but whats been up with you've". X said "Just got of jail now im working on some new shit you know so how've you been". Rainey said "Well just broke up with Nba Youngboy and had a child just been trying to make my own hustle like a make up brand or a charity foundtion". X said "Wow you've grown up since the braces and myspace days in middle school but you really do look gorgeous tonight Rain". Rainey said "Thanks you look really handsome yourself I remeber when I always wanted that magical kiss with you".  X said "Really". Rainey said "Yeah". X said "If you were mine you will get that magical fairytale kiss".Rainey said "Okay". X leaned in for the kiss then it happened. Rainey said "That was amazing". X said "come over to the marroit by 2am".  Rainey said"Okay"....