11

every night i still see joji in my dreams.. sometimes it's just for a split second but he's always there.

they're not different, i just know i'm dreaming.

once in a while i see him on the subway or at the station. i don't say anything, i just look at him that's all. i'm pretty sure he's forgotten all about me.

i was just leaving the station going up the stairs. missing a step i fall back a bit.

"ouch." i heard and felt someone. i turn around "im so s—" it was him.. it was joji.. "sorry. are you okay?" i continued forcing myself to smile.

my heart was about to burst out my chest. i was freaking out. but i was trying my best to act natural so i don't freak him out.

"yeah im good.." he chuckled. "are you okay?" he asked. i nodded my head.

"im george." he held out his hand and i grabbed it and lightly shook it. "y/n" i faintly said.

george?

"where you heading?" he asked as we began walking up the stairs together. "i was just gonna go to get some coffee." i looked down at my feet, not being able to look at him.

"oh shit me too. don't tell me you were gonna go to mimi's cafe?" i looked up at him and my heart dropped. "that's the only place where i get coffee." i faked a laugh.

"let's go get some together!" he smiled and we began walking to the cafe. we walked in silence for a bit.

once we made it to the cafe we ordered our drinks and we began small talk about stupid things.

we left the coffee shop.

"i think im gonna go home now." i stopped walking. he stopped and turned around.

"really..?" he paused and looked at his phone. "it's only 6. and it's saturday." he frowned. "i just—" , "you're just bored huh?" , "no george! im having fun." i smiled. "come on then." he grabbed my wrist and started to walk. i followed.

we ended up at a near by park. we sat at the swings and kept talking.

"i feel like i've known you forever y/n." i laughed.

"i've always seen you at the station, but just never had the courage to talk to you.." he added.

he got off the swing and stood in front of me. i just stayed on the swing and looked up at him.

"what im trying to say is... you're a great person y/n.. and i hope we can hangout more and just get to know each other and be really tight.."

"i would like that george." i nodded my head and smiled at the same time."

he grabbed my face and kissed me.

i woke up sweating.

holy shit that one felt extra real..

*✧ ✰ 。* :゚*。⋆ฺ*✧ ✰ 。* :゚*。⋆ฺ*✧ ✰ 。* :゚*。⋆ฺ*✧ ✰ 。* :゚*。

AN!!!

i wonder if i got any of you hehe!
(im sorry if i did jsksjs!)

i would also like to say thanks!!
thank you all for reading this story, voting for it, and adding it to your reading lists!!
it means the world to me °₊·ˈ∗(( ॣ>̶᷇ᗢ<̶᷆ ॣ))∗ˈ‧

AND YOU GUYS SHOULD RECOMMEND ME PEOPLE TO WRITE ABOUT OR EVEN GIVE ME IDEAS IDK JUST PLEASE I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK PLEASE!!!

i love u guys!!! ♡o。(๑◕‿◕๑)。o♡