Experiments - 4

As you know, I've changed a lot of the things in the marvel universe. Like Pepper is Tony's girlfriend, not wife. Peter's parents died earlier in this book. Etc... just saying that I'm aware of this.

So don't DM stuff about it!!

<Steve>

Tony dismissed himself from the table, had received a call from his girlfriend, Pepper. I sighed, watching Clint return to Peter excitedly, holding a DVD in his hands.

I sat up and decided to read a book for a while, feeling bored.

§

After I finished reading a portion, I decided to check on Clint and Peter. I walked into the living room to find both of them asleep. Clint was in a sitting position, his head tilted backwards. Peter had his head on Clint's shoulder and was also sound asleep.

"The children are napping." I heard. I turned and saw Natasha, and I smirked, looking back at the two on the couch. 

Clint is an adult, yet, he has the mind of a child.

"Yeah." I agreed. "I'm gonna go see what Tony's up to. Wanna join?" I asked her.

"No thanks. Sam just texted me, saying that its my turn to patrol tonight." She replied.

"Okay, have fun, and make sure the donut shop isn't stolen from. I need those donuts to get up in the morning!" I told her, and walked to Tony's room.

She laughed and turned, walking away to the elevator to leave the building.

I knocked on Tony's door. "Yo, Tony?" I called. No response. "If you don't answer, I'm coming in. Don't wanna walk in on you doing anything." No reply. 

I opened the door, and what I saw instantly broke my heart.

<Natasha>

As I got on my motorcycle and rode it around the city, I got a notification from Fury.

(F is for Fury, N is for Natalie)

F: https://money.cnn.com/technology/undercover-experiments-radiation/index.html

N: A news site link? Seriously?

F: Agent Romanoff, open the link

I stopped my bike and sat down on the sidewalk in a random part of the city. I clicked the link.

'Illegal Undercover Radiation Experiments on Humans' The headline read.

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked myself in astonishment.

I read the article and found that people have been reporting radiation experiments on humans. The latest reports have been from New York. Where we live.

"H*ll no. We are not letting some random guy to illegal experiments on people." I said to myself, getting back onto my motorcycle to alert the rest of the Avengers.