Meet our Brat Princess ♥

“Your Highness, this is the 23rd dress that you have bought since we went here.” I feel irritated when she said it to me. I glared at her and said “Can you shut up your big mouth? First of all, I am the one who are paying for these. Not you. As if you can buy your own dress.” I tsk-ed. “Wait a minute, why do I wasting my time for you chicken pox?”  People that can hear me stopped and take a look with us. They were shocked when they saw the princess in person. They kept on capturing photos of me and some of them are recording videos of my beautiful face. “Well, you chickenpox, because of ruining of my minutes , I have a gift for you.” She took a glance on me and asks what it is. “What is it, your highness?” I smirked to her. “You’re fired and I don’t want to see your freaking face anymore.” I patted her head and left her dumbfounded.

        Cruel right? Well, that’s me. I am not me when I am not doing that. I was born to be a brat.­­­­ I am Princess Emerald Ford. They used to call me as a “Your highness”, “the royal princess” and “the next queen of Yangdon”. They king and queen are the only people who are calling by my true name. Even my friends, well scratch that , I don’t have friends. Unbelievable huh? Tss. Believe me now ‘cause I am not only a beautiful princess but also a honest one. I am 17 years old turning 18 for the next 7 months. That was the year I am scared of, when I am become 18, I am gonna meet the man I will marry. And that was ugh, that’s why I am enjoying my single life right now. But for telling the truth, I don’t want to be a princess anymore, If I have a chance to choose a new life, I’d rather to choose to be a simple girl than to be a next queen in Yangdon.

       “Your highness, the King George called you to the conference now.” Aish here it goes again. He will talk to me for a non-sense matter and as usual, I won’t listening again. Hahaha silly. As long as we arrived in the palace, I didn’t waste my time and went straight to the conference room. “Hey, King, what was your problem and you disturb me in my shopping time?” He looked at me and said “Well, my princess, you still don’t know how to respect me huh?” I smiled at hugged him tightly. “Hahaha . I’m sorry my father, I can’t take to be a brat princess in the front of you.”  Well, if there’s someone who c I can’t resist, that was my father. He can turn a brat princess into a sweet and tame daughter. “Princess, I know that you already know about the contract after 7 months. Well, the queen and I planned a special task for you.” I let go from the hug and ask him. “What? Father, what is it special task?” “Hmm I don’t think that this is the time to tell you but I know it wil help a lot.”  I wasn’t satisfied with the king’s answer. “Please, Father, tell it to me now” *insert puppy eyes here* I don’t know why I felt excited to know that special task. He kissed me on my forehead and tapped my head. Ugh . Do I look like a puppy?  Tss. “Go to your room sweetie and take a rest now.”  Wew. I was so confused on that special task then he won’t said to me. Grr . I went out to the room , wander first in our garden. All of the people in the garden bowed their head when they saw me. They said in a chorus “Good evening, your highness” I just rolled my eyes to them and continue to walk. Are you  thinking where my mother is? Hmm she’s in the hospital now and taking a recovery from her illness. My father didn’t allow me to visit her and I don’t know what’s the reason. I really miss my mom. I closed my eyes and thought all of the happy moments that I had with her. When I feeel tired , I came back to the palace and told to our maid to prepare a hotmilk for me. As I enter my room , I heard a man whose talking in the other room. “Put it in her food. These are sleeping pills” I didn’t bother to know who was that, I thought it was a scene from a movie. I want to sleep now but my milk wasn’t here. Someone knocks on my door “Your highness, your milk is already here.” Tss. I thought I’m gonna fire again of another maid. “Come in and get out.” As she left out the room, I drank my milk and prepare to sleep. I went to my bathroom and did all of my daily routines . When I am brushing my teeth, my eyes were so tired. I felt that my body wanted to hug my bed right away. I went to my bed and sleep. Well, I don’t know what’d happening around me because I feel so very tired.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

        The queen and the king planned to bring their princess to the Philippines . They all know that Emerald’s attitude was so rude and they know it can help her to change. They planned to let Emerald to live in a simple way . They are the one whot putted sleeping pills in Emerald’s milk. They know that Emerald won’t agree to their plan that’s why they didn’t say to her. As Emerald sleeping, they put her in their private jetplane dedtined to go in the Philippines.

          “Goodby, sweetie . I hope it can help you. I hope they can help you. I love you my princess. Always take care.”  King George said as he saw that their private jetplane was on the starry night.