Qiao Yifan[3]

'System, what happened?' Asking the system with a calm face, Qiao Yifan proceeded to scan the hospital room he's in.

[Host, that servant of the main lead got distracted by your... uhhh beauty] Xiao Qiu can't help but feel depressed.

Qiao Yifan sighed in annoyance as he held his head. "This wasn't suppose to happen in the original story, right? "

When the system nodded, Qiao Yifan can't help but sneered.

'This is the first day, yet we already caused a huge butterfly effect' 

b
    a
        m

When the door slammed open, Qiao Yifan turned his head to it's direction.

And there stood is the ML of the original world. Qiao Yifan can't help but shiver when he saw the ML, as he expected, since he (ML) is the ML, he was made without any kind of imperfections.

Zhang Yu stared, secretly bewildered when he saw Qiao Yifan. He had this kid already investigated and all the reports say that he is a unresponsive troublemaker who only knows how to spend money which he doesn't deserve. Staring at the wide eyed boy, Zhang Yu's heart slightly softens. In the pictures, the boy was shown with a haggard look with large dark circles under his eyes, with his eyes bloodshot. It was clear he is a drug user.

Yet the kid that faced him now have a clean smooth and white skin, no dark circles were found and he looks completely healthy.

'Maybe the reports made a mistake?' Zhang Yu thought before mentally shaking his head. He had been asking for information from them ever since he discovered them, which was 7 years ago, and no report from them have been wrong.

'Then... What happened? ' Zhang Yi thought.

Facing the ML, Qiao Yifan sighed in relief.

When his system first explained the concept of points, he made a decision on fixing his appearance first if there's anything wrong with it in the first place. If there's none or there's extra, he'll spend them on other stuff. As if he cares about martial arts, he already knew all of them anyway!!!

As it turns out, Qiao Yifan made the right decision when he decided to spend it on the body's appearance as it turns out the original is drug addict. When he already fixed the appearance, he purchased some medicines, which were suprisingly cheap, to make his drug addiction disappear.

When he ate it after he woke up, Qiao Yifan shivered when he remembered the pain the pill gave him.

'It was worth it...' He thought.

Facing the man, Qiao Yifan opened his mouth.

"O-older brother Zhang Yu??! "Hearing the stuttering voice of the little boy, Zhang Yu regained his focus.

"Qiao Yifan, do forgive my driver, he had been careless in driving and so, you ended up here... "He apologized

Qiao Yifan shakes his head and with his large teary and adorable eyes, he stared at Zhang Yu

"I-It's okay, b-big brother Zhang Yu.. " Qiao Yifan innocently replied

'It's my fault in the first place... ' he secretly said to himself.

Smiling gently, Zhang Yu secretly sighed in relief to have such an understanding guest at his house

Not fooled: 0
Got fooled: 2

Poor ML, he and the system walked the same path. The path where lies about the MC being nice lays.

Seeing the soft heartened ML. Qiao Yifan smirked in excitement, he was looking forward to all the interesting facts he will discover!

Focusing, he stared at the ML.

"B-big brother Zhang Yu, w-what happened to the d-driver, is he o-okay?" Qiao Yifan said with a worried gaze.

Zhang Yu's gaze softened when he heard the soft and worried tone of the boy.

Nodding, he smiled a little (which is rare for him). "He's fine. How about you, does anything hurt?" He asked.

Shaking his head, Qiao Yifan smiled innocently "N-no big brother, m-my body is fine"

'System! Monitor the driver, see what's his condition' Qiao Yifan ordered.

A few moments later, the system replied.

[Two broken ribs, head damaged and a few shards went into his body and he's comatose. He's definitely not fine, host.] It said.

Smiling as he sneered in his mind, he stole a glance at the cold monster infront of him but then he shrugged, he doesn't really care as long as the guy doesn't do anything wrong or harm to him, he's fine.

Looking at the absent-minded boy, Zhang Yu smiled as he walk closer.

Sitting down the chair, he turned to Qiao Yifan.

"You'll have to stay in this hospital for a few more days so that the doctors will be sure you're alright.. "He said.

Turning his head to Zhang Yu, Qiao Yifan frowned in his mind.

"W-what? But.... I'm okay anyways.. Will it be o-okay if i just leave now or maybe t-tomorrow?? "He sent a pleading glance at Zhang Yu.

Frowning, the ML asked why.

Nervously replying, Qiao Yifan looked at the side.

"I-i don't want to be a burden and more importantly, my job as your employee is going to start tomorrow. I-i came here to do my parents proud and not to make them worry"he said, tears beginning to form while his cheeks began to turn reddish.

Clenching his hands, Zhang Yu walked over and raised his hand, planning to caress those soft looking hair before seeing Qiao Yifan dodge. Zhang Yu frowned

"S-sorry, big brother Zhang Yu. I-i just don't really like being touched" Qiao Yifan looked at Zhang Yu with his big cute eyes.

Mentally sneering, Qiao Yifan frowned harshly 'This little shit just planned to touch me! ' In his previous life, it was known to all the people he knew that he doesn't like being touched. Why? He's suffering from Mysophobia and is still suffering from it. All his life, the only hands he had ever touch is his sister and that's only because she suffers from it too.

Zhang Yu's frown disappeared "It's okay"

"And if you really want to, we can leave the hospital by tonight, we'll just continue your treatment in the house"he continued.

Smiling, Qiao Yifan nodded thankfully.

'Finally, planning to go to the house took so long'

Qiao Yifan smirked 'Now the true fun begins'