x

Minsoo:

seriously Baek Yuna when will you fcking stop?!

+82 XXX XXX:

idk, guess.

Minsoo:

hurt my friends again and i'll make you suffer worse than what you did to them Yuna.

+82 XXX XXX:

lmaooo my plan is actually working, how sure are you that I am Yuna.

Minsoo:

lmao my ass, don't even act like u ain't Yuna because you are.

,,,

"For this activity, I will group you into 4, I already have the groups and members so stand if your name was called and go to the seats where your group number is assigned."

"First Group, Kim Saeron, Na Jiyeon, Moon Bina, Cha Eunha."

Minsoo frowned because she wasn't belong to the first group where her bestfriends are.

"Second Group, Yoon Sanha, Park Minhyuk, Baek Yuna, and... Jung Minsoo."

'Wow what are the odds' she sighed.

And so on and so forth the remaining group members were announced.

"Since our subject is Physical Education, you need to complete the sets of activities I have prepared, you only have 1 hour and 30 minutes to accompliish these, be careful and have fun!" Their P.E teacher instructed them before they started.

"Can I do the jump rope?" Sanha asked.

"Of course, just be safe." Minsoo replied.

"Can I do the monkey bar?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah, do whatever you want but just make sure you won't get hurt." Minsoo replied.

"W-wanna do the sit ups?" Yuna asked and Minsoo nodded.

"I thought you'll hurt me? Why are you acting so innocent. I thought you're strong." Minsoo raised her brow at Yuna but she didn't replied.

"Well, whatever, we'll all die someday in the future anyways... hope you are having fun making people suffer..."