The piece of Shit I call our lives

Chloe's POV
"Bitches were is our breakfast"Miles yell from down stares.
"Sis it's your birthday I'll cook breakfast "Sofia my big sis said as she got of the bed we shared.
"Your stil in pain from when Luke ,soon to be Beta;rejected you if you want we'll both go."I said as I got up and spread the bed.
We both went down stares and then this sweet aroma filled the air and I was looking at Deran he pushed me against the wall.
"I Deran Alex Silver reject you Chloe Dov List as my mate"I felt like something in me snaped and I lost control of my body. Then someone said to me don't worry its your wolf Victoria.
The next thing I knew..
"I really don't care a bastared like you don't deserve to have any one"and with that I turned to my brothers who were know watching.
"And to you two ,boy no one should go through what me and Sofi went through and I hope you rote in hell you soul and heartless creaters"I turn on my heels and graves Sofi's hand and went back to the stairs and then I said"And don't even bother to ask about your breakfast you want it you cook it and if you burn it you should thank God cause you worthless waste of space some how manage to burn water and if its anyone's fault that our parents died it's yours you said you wanted to go to the movie you whined about leaving you were the ones continually taping dads shoulders and you blame it on us we broke an arm trying to pull them out of the car after they told us to take you guys out first because we were on the side in th air if I knew this is how you would have treated us maybe I would have saved them but they would have to live with the pain. Come Sofi I were leaving this he'll hole."with that I marched her upstairs into our room that's when Victoria you know she needs a Nick name Tori released me from the back of my mind were all I could do was watch while she gave them a piece of our mind.
"Well let's get packing we want to be out of here before they recover from shock or try to cook and burn down the house and I'm guessing that was all your wolf?"She asked as she started packing both our stuff she understood more than I do and it's my body.
2 weeks later
So it's been 2 weeks since we ran away and I'm starved I shifted a little while after we left and Sofi helped me through it and now we're running in wolf form and I couldn't take it any more we were on Silver Moon pack and they were the most feared pack I felt like someone just starved me.
"Tori what's happening?"I asked my wolf in pain.
"Its Deran he mated with another wolf but because he rejected you your bond is almost broken"She said
"You mean like how at first Sofi I used to feel when Luke mated with another she wolf but there bond is very weak?" She replied with a yes.
"Sofi the pa-AAAHHH"I screamed I knew he marked the she wolf he mated with and with that though I blocked out.

Chole's wolf

Sofia's wolfOk don't huge me this is my first time writing a werewolf book and I'm only writing it from observations so don't blame me I was a vampire fan until a few books ago

Sofia's wolf
Ok don't huge me this is my first time writing a werewolf book and I'm only writing it from observations so don't blame me I was a vampire fan until a few books ago.