Were your Daughters ?

Chloe's POV
So Sofi and I packed our things and went off. I was lost in thought. All our life had been a lie.We knew nothing about ourselves. Are we even sisters ? Are we even related ? We could be vampires far all we know. I wanted answers and answers I will get. 

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Sofi shaking me to tell me we reached. I completely zoned out.

We went in and we were sent to the throne room.We saw the King and Queen seated. We bowed.

"State your business girls."The Queen said.

"We were sent here by our protectors they died during a rouge attack and we just found a note that said if we were to come here to learn about our past and our parents." Sofi said.

The queen and king stared out of space so I guess they were mind linking.

"Are you two sisters?"The queen asked.

"Yes your highness."I said.

"When were you two born?"The king asked looking at us from head to toe.

"June 19,2001." Sofi said. "June 20,2001." I said thinking why they would want to now the answer to these questions.

"Who were your protectors and what are your names?"The king asked leaning forward as if interested.

"Lee-ana and Brad Luther and our names are Sofia and Chloe."Sofi said.

"OH MY DEAR Chad you think its really them?!" The queen yelled with excitment.

"There's only one way to tell girls and you have birth marks in the shape of a wolf howling at the moon on your neck next to were your mark should be?" The king asked. We removed our jackets and showed them the birth marks. 

Then the queen ran over to use yelling 'its them its really them' and hugging the life out of us.

"Would someone like to enlighten us!?!"I yelled.

"Your our long lost daughters!" The queen said as she pulled back out of the huge.

My asthma started to raise up and I heard Sofi saying i should breath but i couldn't. The room started spinning then black dots appeared then everything went black.