Our Great Loss

Ok so this chapter is about the boys POV so back to Chloe's 16th birthday.
Miles' POV
We just stood there in shock at everything Chloe said regret was plain in our eyes.
I had no idea that mom and dad died because they told the girls to save us and we treat the shit we walk on better than we treated our own flash and blood.
We stayed there for about 5 minutes and then I was the first to move I went to there room the attic and every thing was gone guess they wasted no time and they covered there scent.
I just sat on there bed and stare out of space I could fell the tears run down my cheeks and my wolf took over my eyes turned black.
I walked down stairs and Deran tried to apologize but it was useless I was closer to them than Jack . I was suppose to protect and grow them instead I joined in and abused them.
Then I saw Luke come down stairs with one of the sluts named Annalee .
When we told him what happened he said he didn't give 2 shits as to what happened to them I slapped him right across the face I went out side and shifted I just sat and looked I was so broken.
2 weeks later
I haven't eaten I was so worried and my bastared for brother went on with life like nothing happened.
Then one day Deran marked another girl and called her our Luna and that day went I'll just plain I'll sick and tired I was stressed out down right worried more than ever cause I know Chole must have been in pain.
Then a year later I had to be hospitalized and going through therapy .
1 year later I was allowed to return home and hot a big surprise.

Not going to lye I almost cried