Lucky.

Scenario 3: Fuyuhiko and Peko were underneath a sakura tree on a hill and they started singing

~Scenario One~

Ibuki had suggested all of them to do a group activity like one large sleepover. To which everyone surprisingly agreed to do so. Everything was quite well until they had gotten to the party games. But after they played some part games Ibuki then pulled out a karaoke machine and plugged it up. After a pair of two people going up there, it was Fuyuhiko's and Peko's turn you can bet Fuyuhiko had tried to leave as fast as he could. But he had gotten caught by Akane so there wasn't any use in trying to resist. "Fine, if it'll stop you bastards from bitching about it.." He muttered as he grabbed a microphone and glanced over and went over to pick out a song he scrolled through a bit before he picked one out and he then held his hand out Peko. "Are you ready?" He asked her. 

~Scenario Two~

After a few days of when they had gotten to the island, Fuyuhiko had told Peko that they would act like they didn't know each other. It seemed to have worked until Fuyuhiko asked Peko to meet up with him at the beach later on. The yakuza had arrived quite early as he took his seat and sat down on the sandy beach. He stared out into the sea mindlessly until the other had arrived. When she did arrive the yakuza felt rather happy to speak with her once again as she took a seat next to him. No words needed to be exchanged as they enjoyed one another's presence. Fuyuhiko smiled a bit as he propped his knee up and he rested his knee on it as he seemed to have started first. "Do..you hear me? I'm talking to you..across the island across the deep blue. Ocean under the open sky oh my..Peko, I'm trying.." 

~Scenario Three~

Fuyuhiko sat beside Peko as they both sat beside one another underneath a cherry blossom cherry which was on a hill surrounded by a few flowers here and there. Fuyuhiko had brought Peko out here to how her figuring she would like it. The yakuza smiled slightly as he leaned his head onto the taller female's shoulder. "I figured you would like something..quiet like this Peko." He said with a look of satisfaction as he then sat up and turned to look at her with a genuine smile on his face. He soon fell silent as he then turned to look out to where the hill was over. It seemed like a small town was shown in the distance from the hill it was a peaceful pace that the two were in and nothing was going to change that. A small wind seemed to have blown throughout the meadow and over the two.