Kidnapped.

Fuyuhiko and Peko had gotten kidnapped by those who were against the Kuzuryuu clan. 

But as good luck would have it Peko and Fuyuhiko had managed to escape. But, on the other side of the coin the bad luck the two had ended up getting lost within the mountains. 

Fuyuhiko trudged his steps as he panted heavily seeing the constant snow it wasn't helping nor making the situation any better. It only seemed to have made it worst for the two while lost in the unknown. 

But, Peko had found a way for them to escape so surely she would be able to find there way out of the mountains. THat's what Fuyuhiko continuously told himself over and over to keep hope that they would find a way. 

That seemed to have worked in the mind of the Yakuza, but it was final that he couldn't take it as he then suddenly stopped and buried his face into his knees. 

"L-Let's face it..w-we aren't g-getting out of here.." He said as he started sobbing. "W..we aren't getting out of here.." He said and clutched his fears coming back to him. 

Fuyuhiko was fearing the worst was going to happen instead of believing in hope. You could say, that he was feeling despair that the both of them were going to die. 

As for there age, I can see them being around the age of 6 or 7//