7

(Look at his muscles! 😫🤤)

"Alright honey, I'm going out! I'll be back shortly." He waved goodbye, opened the front door and shut it quietly.

Now's your chance to run!

I waited a minute or two before standing up, putting my shoes and sneaking to the door. I opened it and sprinted, but before I could even get two steps, two muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"And where do you think you're going?" Brendon asked, pulling me up to his chest. I kicked and yelled, trying to squirm out of his grasp. He walked inside and threw me on the couch. I looked up and he slammed the door shut, fuming.

"Why were you running away?" His voice echoed off of the walls and his fists were clenched down to his sides. I stayed silent and looked down.

"Answer me!" He snapped. I could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"I was running away! To leave here and never have to come back!" My voice was wobbly and trembling. That really helped...

"Oh my god!" He ran his hand through his hair and slammed a lamp on the floor. The glass shattering rang through my ears for a good ten seconds. I yelled in fear and hid my head in my knees.

"I give you a second chance and you go and pull a stunt like this?! Jesus f**king Christ Faelecia! The gall you have!" He walked closer to me, but I flinched.

You're going to die today!

"Please don't hurt me!" I pleaded, hiding behind a pillow. His breathing hitched and he backed away.

"You are so spoiled! I swear!" He started to pull his hair out. Obviously, he didn't really pull it out, he was just about to.

"I'm spoiled?! You kidnapped me and I tried to get away! All I want is to be free! Get a goddamn dictionary!" I spat. He turned to me and his chocolate brown eyes now had a tint of red in them.

"I gave you so many options here and tried to make everything better! Why?! Why would you go and run away?!" He bellowed. I stayed in the couch, trembling like a lost puppy off of the streets. I was scared out of my mind. All parts of me were unsteady. My breathing, my voice, my body.

"You know, being kidnapped isn't fun at all!  Being held against your will isn't fun at all! Being forced to be brainwashed into thinking you love someone is not fun at all! So how come you expect me to shower you with forgiveness when you abused me, yelled at me, and held me against my will?! I'm gonna wanna leave! You are so hard headed and you can never put yourself in anyone else's shoes!"

His sucked in a sharp breath and let out a calm one.

"You're right..." he said quietly. I looked up from my pillow, expecting to see a raised fist. But no, Brendon was there, biting his nails and running a nervous hand through his hair.

"You know what? I'm done. You can go." I got up, but he placed a hand on my chest before I could walk away.

"Let me warn you though, you run away and I will haunt you for as long as you know. I will make you come back to me," his eyes flashed black. "and it won't be because of these. I will be your every thought, everything you need and want, desire, might I add."

I pushed his hand away and turned around.

"You can spew all you want, but nothing is going to stop me from walking out on you right now." He gripped my wrist and pulled me to his chest. I didn't budge.

"I will find you, so be on the look." His eyes grazed my lips, but I quickly squirmed out of his grip. I walked towards the door and gripped the doorknob.

"Goodbye, Brendon Urie."