Chapter 13|Rise And Shine

ASFNSIVGSJWOJ. LATE UPDATE AGAIN. I FEEL BAD.

I'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING A LOT, BECAUSE OF DISTRACTIONS. SUCH AS ANIMES, MANGAS, IDEAS FOR OTHER FANFICTIONS--  I N S T A G R A M . (And writers block)

And you probs already know this by now, but I'm bad at describing things.

Also, good luck surviving this chapter, my fellow Jerza fans ;). Jk, jk. There are only like two tiny scenes.
---------

(Didn't edit this chap. Too long. Not rlly, just lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
_____

"We gotta get out of here," Erza said as she struggled to get out of the belts. She fully knew that she wouldn't get out that way, because the grips of the belts were pretty tight.

Sting didn't response. All he wanted to do was pull his hand out and rub his eyes. He looked around and saw that everybody was still unconscious. He eyed Yukino a little longer before turning to Erza. He watched as she tried to move around and all he could think of is that she looked like a worm, but he didn't dare say it to her face after seeing how she beat Natsu and Gray up before.

"If only they had forgotten to take our weapons away," Erza groaned in frustration.

"Which is why I used to like watching DIY videos on YouTube. I would still love it, but ya kno--"

"Your point?" She raised a brow. "You're really making me miss it."

"YouTube? Yeah, same-- but my point is that I've learn things from those videos. Such as a pocket knife hidden in a box of sweets," he smirked.

"Huh. You rarely smile," she pointed out. "Also, the only people I can think of using that life hack are murderers, so why the heck did you even watch it?"

He grinned and chuckled. His hand somehow got to travel to his pocket inside that tight burrito thing. After searching it for a few seconds, he realised that they had took it away. "They probably thought it was sweets. Damn it."

"Can't blame them. I would kill for some sugary taste. Especially cake!" Erza's grin was wide just at the thought of cake. The soft texture, the smooth cream around the cake-- with the strawberry and cheese flavour mixing in, adding slices of strawberries around it, the cake could be titled, 'Erza's Heaven'.

"Do you know how to make cake?"

"Of course I do! I was a baker!" she replied with eyes filled with joy, but quickly sighed a second later. "If only we have the ingredients."

They then heard a muffled voice. Everybody's mouth was covered so it could be anyone the room. So were their eyes, making it harder to tell who it was.

"Move your head if you're the one making those noises." She observed everybody and saw that a black haired man shook his head. It was hard to tell if it was Zeref or Gray. But Zeref has a lock of hair that always stays up, for some reason, so she guessed that it Zeref.

"We're going to be stuck here to awhile, so I'll just go back to sleep," Sting said and shut his eyes. Erza wanted to stop him, but she knew there was nothing they could possibly do. If only Zeref could somehow take the cloth off of his mouth.

●●●

As they were driving, they came across a few jelly beans, but it didn't matter. They stayed in their car and ignored them. They have been driving for quite some time now that the sun had already turn dark.