C h a p t e r T w o

Chapter Two

"I told you!" Zayn called out, pointing his controller at Niall, as if in accusation. "FIFA: Ultimate Team was better."

"So you say." Niall retorted, glaring hard. Shaking his head, he grabbed his controller and restarted the game. He was determined to think positively about the new video game. Niall's eyes were still glued to the screen when he added, "But you can't deny that FIFA: Street has more complex features and flexibility." Zayn smirked to himself and nudged Niall with his elbow, signaling to focus on the game. Although both of their eyes were staring hard at the screen, Zayn's smirk was slowly spreading with a frightful monstrosity when suddenly he paused the game, looking to Niall.

"Did you get that off of the description box?"

Niall frowned, but even that couldn't hide the evident blush forming on his cheeks.

"No." He grumbled, turning back to face the Telly.

Zayn chuckled and resumed the game. Under his breath, however, Harry was sure he heard Zayn mutter "Liar".

The entire situation was hilarious to Harry, who sat on the sofa watching diligently. He had only versed Zayn prior to this match. But at least Harry could hold his own in FIFA and stay focused in the game. It seemed Zayn and Niall couldn't spend one moment without pausing and resuming the game just to snap about which "FIFA" was the better version. In Harry's opinion, he did agree with Niall, not that he'd admit that if asked point blank. That would start a whole 'nother argument that he was not whiling to sit through.

"Why did you even buy this version?" Liam asked walking into the hotel lounge with a bowl of popcorn. Huffing, he plopped down on the sofa. "Seems useless to me. I mean, what's so special about this upgrade?"

Harry nearly groaned in frustration when Niall paused the game once more and turned to face them both. He looked quite determined to prove his point. "For one, there's more advanced aerial skills so I can maneuver past my opponents better. Second, there's over 50 brand new skill moves. All in all, it's more developed and -ahem- better than FIFA: Ultimate Team."

"Dude, that's word-for-word right off the box." Zayn teased, holding up the package cover and throwing it at him, which Niall managed to block. Nevertheless, Zayn was still appalled. "You are copying."

In an instant, Niall turned the brightest shade of red. Harry watched with an amused smirk as Niall hurried to his spot on the carpet and grabbed his controller. It was obvious that he was trying to ignore everyone, especially by the way he resumed the game with a furious jab onto the controller button. Harry chuckled to himself and reached over into the bowl to toss some popcorn into his mouth.

"I'm on your team, Ni." Harry spoke up with a grin, which awoke a 'yeah buddy!' from him as they high fived it out.

"Liam's on mine." Zayn broke in, refusing to look away from the television.

Slightly delirious, Liam looked up from the popcorn bowl. "I am?"

Zayn nodded. "'Course."

"I call being on my own team." Louis announced. Harry's head swiveled to the side, as he turned to glance at his friend. When had he come in? Harry hadn't even heard him or any sound for that matter. That thought alone was slightly unnerving. But when had he gotten dressed? Leaning against the wall, besides looking slightly disheveled and exhausted, Louis looked like he normally did: grinning and careless. He looked nothing less of relaxed. "One Man Wolf Packs always seem to flow better."

Zayn scuffed. "Says you."

"Say what you want, Zayn." Louis said, happily, circling around the sofa. "But I doubt Liam can act as a good team member, considering he's playing the mobile trial version of FIFA: Street. Wait, that's not the trial.....Liam did you buy the game?!"