i. beginning!

♡BLACKBEARS POV♡

♡BLACKBEARS POV♡

"And that's all for tonight! You guys were fucking wild!" I screamed into the microphone as the crowd roared.

"one more song! one more song!" They chanted.

I walked off the stage, my eyes adjusting to the lighting backstage. I took the cold, damp towel that was on the table, and wiped off my face. My headache started to ease as soon as the towel touched my forehead, and sound from outside got lower . I threw the towel back on the table then walked to the fridge and took a water bottle from it, as I twisted the top, the water splashed on me as I walked back out on stage.

"Where are you going?" My manger shouted.

"Back outside, where else?" I continued to walk out on stage.

I peeked threw the 'curtain' and saw three girls still standing in the pit. One had black hair, another had white. And the other had brunette.

As I walked out, they looked at me. A Huge grin formed on one of the girls face. The other two with the white hair and brunette just gave me a dead stare. I looked back at her and hopped off the stage.

"What are you guys still doing here?" I chuckled as I chugged my water. Throwing the bottle behind me once I was done.

The girl in the white hair stared at the bottle as it flew behind me. Then looked back at the others.

"I'm going." She rolled her eyes.

"I never got your name." I smirked.

"Billie. Billie Eilish. And that's Stephanie." She pointed to the brunette.

"And who is she?" I pointed my finger at the black haired girl, she laughed.

"She is Sydney Carlson." Stephane said with an irritated look.

"Oh! I know you!" I laughed.

"You do?" She awkwardly laughed back.

"Yeah I watched a few of ur vlogs."

"wowie" Steph said underneath her breath. "Are you ready, Syd?" Stephanie said.

"No, not yet. You guys can leave if you want." She looked at me. "Can I talk to you, if you don't mind?" She smiled.

"Of course." I smiled back, leaning on the stage.

"Well, me and Steph are gonna wait up front. we aren't leaving you with this weirdo." She said as she walked out.