3

James POV
I went over his plan many times in him head before he decided to actually put the plan into action. I would go over to Alice after they arrived and they carriages together,then he would ask her. Honesty it sounded like a pretty good plan it didn't make him sound too eager but it also didn't make him sound like he had planned the thing before. But one thing that was worring him is that he knew Alice had been in a serious relationship with Draco Malfoys eldest son, Lucius, but that ended when everyone found out that Lucius had been taking advantage over Alice, after the school found out they almost immediately expelled him. And since then Alice hadn't gone with anybody. She was still herself but something was missing, like a little light had been turned out. So she distracted herself with modeling for robe stores, I am not actually sure what Neville thinks of her modeling but it seemed like his biggest priority on life was to make his children happy.
Alice used to hang out with a big group of gorgeous witches, but recently she distanced herself and tended to hang with my cousin (Roxanne)
Maybe I should wait a bit try to get to know her, get her to trust me. Yes, that's what I will do, I will make sure i become friends with her but not so much that i get stuck in the friendzone.

"Umm, hello I have been talking to  you for the past five minutes, and you haven't replied one" said Fred whilst waking his hand in front of my face.

"Oh right, sorry I have been a bit distracted I was just lost in my thoughts" I replied

Not gonna lie, I wasn't honestly listening him rant about how he wasn't made Quidditch captain this year. All I could think about was if my plan would work.

A.N- the chapters are probably going to be pretty short, check out my other fanfic 'Dear Fred Weasley'