4

James P.O.V

You know sometimes in life you plan something so carefully and take care of minor details only for the whole plan to get throw out the window.  I was there with a full plan, just waiting for the right time to come along so I could ask her if she wanted to go out with me.
"You're pretty fit aren't you" I turned my head so fast I'm surprised I
don't have whiplash. And the sight I was about to see was certainly not what I expected, there was a bunch of 7th year boys crowding around Alice.
"So are you going to the winter ball?" questioned one of the boys.
Oh, I guess that is why Mum packed the dress robes.
"Wanna come with me, babe" another said with a mischievous grin on his face
"no,
I'm already going with someone" she replied almost a bit worried.
"Who, sweetheart, your non existent boyfriend" the same boy as earlier mocker her
"Um, yes actually my boyfriend is taking me" she said her wavering a bit as she said this.
Now this was news for me, I'm pretty sure she didn't have a boyfriend.
"Here he comes now actually" she said pointing in my direction.
I whipped my head around, trying to catch a glimpse of who she was talking about, only to realise I was the only one in the corridor.
Merlins beard, she talking about me. We are going to have to pretend to be a couple.

A.N
I'm back sorry I haven't updated in ages,  from now on I will definitely try to put a new chapter up every. But they won't ever be long chapters