Chapter two: An uninvited guest. ((Gumballs P.O.V))

I wake up the next morning and look around nervously. All I can think about at the moment was the intruder from last night. Who was it and why did they take photographs of me? Just the thought of the person sending those photos into public made me shudder. If anyone saw those my life would surely be over. After about what only seemed like a few seconds of me thinking I hear a knock at the door, which snapped me back to reality. "Who is it?" I call out, I wanted to be left alone today. Just a quiet day in my room, no worries, no stalkers. "Um, your Highness, its me. Peppermint maid. Are you ready sir ?" A look of confusion comes across my face at her question. "Ready for what?" That probably was a stupid question to her. But I'm not entirely myself this morning. If they knew what had happened they'd understand. But if they didn't believe me they would think I've gone mad, hearing and seeing things? Everyone knows that is not normal. "Um, the royal ball you have prepared, are you feeling okay Prince?" She asks softly, sometimes I think she is the only one who truly cares. Not because its her job. My eyes widen "I will get ready immediately! Thank you, Pepper." I smiled a bit. She loved her nickname and knew it was a form of praise. "Can you be ready to allow the others in?" I ask her, hoping no one was waiting at the door. "Of course, now get ready sir." She smiled and hurried off after that. I'm not even going to bother with a  shower that morning, for two reasons. One being there is simply no time, the second reason is I'm too scared to. I quickly put on my clothes, which for this occasion I have chosen a dark pink overcoat with a light pink shirt underneath. My pants are the same shade of pink as my coat as are my shoes. I comb my hair in the same manner, neat and perfect. I gently set my crown atop my head and stroll out of my room. Heading for the main doors I see Peppermint Maid already letting the guests in. Okay, in the ballroom I see: Lumpy Space Prince, Ghost Prince, Emerald Prince, Slime Prince, Hot Dog Prince, and Raggedy Prince. I walk to the door just in time to greet Fionna, who wore a beautiful light blue dress with sky blue ribbons. She was still wearing her cute little bunny hat. But to my dismay she was accompanied by Flame Prince. He simply wore a red tuxedo and red dress pants. Grr it made a boiling hatred bubble in the pit of my stomach when I saw them together. But when I think about Fionnas happiness it all goes away. If she's happy, I'm happy. They walk into the ballroom and I raise an eyebrow at the next guest. Why was he here. I don't remember inviting him at all. He flies over to me as the ball starts. "Hey" he smiles at he greets me. What is wrong with him? I wonder to myself. I force a smile "hello, um, Marshall. Why are you here?" That probably sounded meaner then intended but frankly I didn't care. "I wanted to see you okay" He smiled brightly and I looked confused. "Marshall, why don't you go off and talk to other princes or Fionna or something? Just leave me alone" I frown and sighed." Look, I'm sorry. Something happened last night and I'm on edge. Please, you can stay. As long as you behave" I smile at him. He nods "Of course I'll behave!" He smiled happily and floats off. ((Another chapter done. Comment and tell me if I can make changes))