Chapter 1

I was wandering around as usual. So far I have met no one and found nothing. I'm just wandering around as usual. Maybe one day I will find a dragon to call my own. A giant roar comes from the north. The way I'm heading. If I'm correct this is a dragon in distress. I run towards the sound of the dragon. To my surprise, I find a Light fury with the most beautiful violet eyes. She was beautiful. I slowly walked toward her. Of course, her first reaction was to back away. I mean she has probably never seen a human before. Or maybe she has and is scared of them. Only one way to find out. I slowly walk up to her. "Hi girl," I said as I slowly walked to her. Luckily I got some fish from a nearby lake a little bit ago. I pulled out the fish from my bag. "Here girl. Look its a fish." I hope she will like it. She walked a little toward me. She yanked the fish right out of my hand. I was a little surprised. "I hope this really works," I said to myself. I put my hand out towards her head. She put her head in my hand. I couldn't help but smile. It's been so long since I have smiled. It felt good to feel happy again. She rubbed against me. "We got to give you a name so what should it be?" I thought for a minute and came up with something. "I know, how about Asta." "Ya, it's perfect." "What who said that." "I did." I looked down at Asta in shock. Could she talk? No, then how could I hear her. Can I understand dragons? I looked down at Asta in shock once again. I could understand her.

 I could understand her

                                                                                     ~~~~~~

                                                                              One year later

Things have gone pretty good for me and Asta. We have gotten a lot stronger and for money, we will transport goods. We have a lot more than we had from before. Unfortunately, we have made ourselves wanted by dragon hunters. By day we transport goods but by night we fight the dragon hunters and free the dragons they catch. We have changed a lot of sense we first met. We are closer than ever and I have a better understanding of my powers. It turns out that I can turn invisible. It's a great power to have when freeing dragons. "Dragon hunters!" Someone yelled. "Time to go Asta." "Ya lets get out of here." I got on her back and we rode off. Off to where the world needs us. "Shit they're following us," I said worryingly. "Don't worry we will lose them. There to far away to shot us with nets or arrows so if we go fast enough we should be able to lose them." "Okay, if you say so, Asta. Let's go!" We sped up and soon lost them. We saw a small island. "Let's take shelter there. It looks safe." "Okay." We sped down toward the island. "Look, Ash, it's a cave. We can stay there." "Okay, Asta." We landed at the opening of the cave. Asta shot a plasma blast in it so we could see for a second. We walked into the cave. "It's so damn humid in here." "Ya its a little unusual. Maybe it's connected to a river." "Maybe." We soon slept but what we woke up to is not what we expected...