Chapter 15

The water wasn’t too bad; it was the initial shock of jumping into the lake this late at night but seeing her perfect body glisten made everything all better. She came up from the water, swimming towards me putting her arms around my neck, and her legs around my hips.

“You’re crazy you know that” I said to her

“I am dating you aren’t I?” she said back giggling kissing my lips

“yes, wise ass” I spat back

“I know you love my ass” she said to me locking eyes

I grabbed her close to me and pulled her towards the dock. There was just enough water to cover up to her breasts where I could stand firmly.  I placed her hands on the wood under the dock and kissed her hard, biting her bottom lip.

“Oh I do love that ass of yours” I said grabbing it hard

**

The moon was shining so bright and the way it reflected on the water was beautiful. The night sky was so clear and dark blue. I love it up here you can see all the stars, its breath taking.

I looked deep into Louis eyes, he seemed so happy, which made me happy. His lips were on mine they were so soft and sweet still tasting like cookies. I smiled and giggled until he started getting rough, probably getting me back for earlier tonight. He put my legs around his waist and he thrust into me so hard, I winced in pain.

The motion of the water rolling between us, slapping on the dock. He places both of his arms straight on either side of my face and just kept moving his hips, harder and harder. The rush of pleasure took over my body, I felt like it went from my head to my toes. He hit my spot every time driving me insane causing me to cum so fast I didn’t know what hit me. My body was hot, in the cool water and my energy shifted towards him moving my hips ever so gently making his movements go faster and faster until he released into me. Both of us breathing heavily he smiled into one last kiss before we ran inside to get changed.

I put one of his t-shirts on and he put his boxers back on. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my head.

“I love you so much” he said to me

I looked up at his big blue eyes “I love you too” and buried my face in his chest

“Ready for bed now?” he said yawning and stretching

“Can we lay on the hammock?” I asked hoping he would say yes

“Yeah, that sounds perfect” he replied.

We fell asleep almost instantly, on this perfect night overlooking the lake.

**

I woke up first with the sun shining in my face. I got up gently to let her sleep so I can make her breakfast. I knew we was shot, she didn’t even budge when the hammock moved. I made her eggs and bacon, toast and poured Orange Juice for her. I brought it outside and she was sitting in the chair apparently watching me for however long.

“You’re even more beautiful in the morning” I said kissing her cheek putting the food down next to her.

As usual she devoured it in less than 5 minutes, not leaving one single crumb. The girl can eat, and she doesn’t hide how much she loves food.

“That was so fucking good” she said holding her stomach smiling at me

“Do you want coffee?” I asked already knowing the answer

“Mmhm please” she said following me in the kitchen wrapping her arms around my back from behind kissing my shoulder blades. I moved my arms turning around hugging her so tight never wanting to let her go. I sat her up on the counter and poured the coffees.