20 ; school

-

"sanha! are you done yet?" eunha asked her brother who was getting his banana milk.

her brother nodded in respond, "yeah. let's go."

-

"wait- eunha, what class are you in again?" sanha asked after throwing his empty banana milk carton to the trashcan nearby them.

"i'm in 12-4. one floor above you. remember to call me when you have something to do- so i know you're coming back home late." eunha looked down to her watch, only to see that they only have 10 minutes to get to their class. and their parents never liked it when they're late for even just 2 minutes, "we gotta hurry!"

their house was quite far, but they didn't want to take the car. they preferred to walk, especially in their hometown.

the siblings ran to school. fortunately, they know the way to their new school. once they were there and went through the gate, almost all eyes were staring at them. of course, they're the new kids.

they quickly walked to the principal's office, that was easy to find since they got the map for the school.

-

"hey, why do i feel like i've seen her before?" the brown haired boy asked.

the other guy with black hair observed the girl that his best friend was pointing at. weirdly, he also thought that he has seen her somewhere.

"is she a model or something? i think i've seen her too.." he said while thinking about who it could've be.

"whatever. let's just see later. let's go to class, jeno! we don't want to be late." his best friend, jaemin pulled him to walk to class.

"y-yeah, sure."

-

double update bc i love yall ...
also another narration for this and next chapter
owowowo

nin!!

-