If i don't make it home

I don't always do what I should, but I do what I gotta do
When you been at the bottom you see the hunger inside of you
Don't say what you won't do
Cause it can all change
when the going get tough it'll drive you insane

See I one dodged a couple shots
served a couple blocks
hit a couple corners tryna shake a couple cops
I broke a couple rules ; didn't graduate from school
Cause I was busy hustling man I thought that shit was cool

Niggas out chea dyin every day
It ain't no bad they just tryna make a way
and I ain't no different
so if I get missin'
these are my last wishes
I hope you get  right girl
IF I DON'T MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT

I sat there in my car , listening to that song play throughout my speakers. This the 10th time it played now. a couple niggas want my head and I honestly don't think ima make it. I'm not doin' this shit alone tho, King coming with me. I told him not too cause you know he's getting married and I would kill myself if something happened to him. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Harmony this.... I might not come home. If I do this , and i live. I'm leaving the game. I sat for a few more minute until i got enough courage to tell Harmony what was happening. I walked into the house calling out her name. " I'm in the kitchen " , her sweet voice yelled out. I started tearing up and then started singing Make it home.

I know it's harsh but this is how I feel girl it's comin' from the heart
I hope it doesn't end the way it had to start
cause It started off bad
but I made this far
but everyone ain't tryna see me make it
or they only wanna see  me win so they can take
but I know it's hard to find a job
so niggas kill and rob
There's A Chance That I Won't Make It Here Tomorrow

I stopped and looked at her. I tear dropped but I wiped it away. " Babe where is this coming from? Why are you upset? " She asked . Harmony I might not make it home tonight okay. If I don't I want you to take my money , take Hayden and leave. Find a man that has a good job , that loves you and that will always take care of you. Okay? Harm I love you. I was crying. A nigga don't cry but I just had too. She ran up and hugged me. " Baby no . I could never find a man like you, EVER. Look I believe in you , your gonna come home to me and wrap your arms around me like you do every other night.No man can love me like you do and take care of Hayden like you do. Your coming home to ME tonight" she kissed me like her life depended on it. She led me upstairs and we made love like it was our last.

It was almost time so, I got up took a shower and got dressed. All black. I hated it. I felt like a criminal I put on my cross necklace and kissed Harmony goodbye which felt like it would be my last. I walked out the house and to my car. Once I got in I prayed all the way to Kings house and to the trap. I prayed again getting out the car and to the front of my enemy's trap house.

Pulling down the ski mask on top of my head I said out loud

" Lord let me make it home tonight . "