E8 S1

RECAP:

"I'm sorry kid, your mom died of an overdose."

 "You're living with me kid." Hopper tells me. "Wait what?" Mike asks. "Why can't she be with me!?" He yells. "It's too dangerous, I don't want her hurt." He tells him. "Pack your things kid." I whimper. I shake my head 'no'.

"Yes you are! Want me to take you back in the lab? You don't have a choice." He tells me. I start to cry quietly again. "Just for two nights?" Mike asks, "Fine. Just bring all your things. And Jane is coming also." Hopper says. "Yay! I'm going to leave with my 2nd best friend!" I announce. I look at Mike and he has an upset face. "Hey, i'm gonna be fine." I assure him. I kiss his cheek and go upstairs to pack my stuff. 

A moment later, I have everything I still want, in bags. Mike helps me carry them in the car. "I'll see you in a minute Mike." I tell him. He nods his head and Rides to his house. 

The ride to Hopper's house was silent. No body talked at all. I sat there with my head down. 

We were finally there, A tiny shack in the middle of the woods. We walked in and I saw my bed and Jane's bed. I walked in my bedroom and made my bed with my stuff, pillows sheets, and more. I put my clothes in my dresser. "where's Jane?" I ask from afar. 

"At Will's" He laughs. "Wow." I chuckle, folding my clothes up. "I'm done." I say. "okay, let's go." He says.

"No I got it." I tell him. I think about Mike's house. I feel the room temperature colder. I open my eyes to see me in his basement. My nose started to bleed but I didn't care.

I walk up the steps, seeing his kitchen. Seeing them at the dinner table. I waited in Jane's used to be tent. I thought, Is Jane my sister? Maybe. Most likely. I hear somebody coming down the steps. I see Mike. "Mike!" I say running up to him. "Hi." He chuckles. "Do you think it's time your mom knows about us?" I ask. "Yea." He laughs.