E2 S2

Hopper, me and Jane, were starting off the night with a good dinner. It was a silent dinner so far, all you could hear in the room, was our forks clinking up against the plates. "How was your day?" Hopper asks both of us. "Good." Both, me and Jane say. He nods his head, the clinking once again continues.

-after dinner-
I plopped down of my bed, sighing. "At least we have 'the day' tomorrow." She says in a mysterious voice tone. I groan even more, into my pillow. I sit down, normally into my bed, holding my teddy bear. "We don't even know what it is?! What if it's bad Jane?" I yell almost. She sighs, then nods her head. "But what if it's good?" She asks back. I scoff. "Good night." I tell her, shutting off the light, getting comfy into my bed.

-the next day-
My eyes fluttered open from the alarm clock going off once again. I groan. Today didn't feel good. At least in my opinion. Jane jumped out of her bed finding an outfit. "What in the hell are you doing Jane?" I ask her, clearly annoyed. "What does it look like? Getting ready for 'the day'" she exclaims. "Can you stop? It's probably nothi-" of course, I get my message interrupted by the door opening. "Hop, What is the day?" Jane asks, right when he gets in the room. "Oh, oh it's nothing." He tells her. She groans, and I on the other hand, smile. "We're going somewhere today, get ready." He orders us. Jane nods her head super fast, smiling. I nod normally. It was rare that we would go out of the house. We were never allowed. I wonder what this is. I grabbed a cute outfit, because I didn't know if Mike would be in this or something.

I hop in the car, hearing the rock music, me and Jane dancing and singing to the song

I hop in the car, hearing the rock music, me and Jane dancing and singing to the song. "Darlin you got to let me know" me and Jane sing. We pause. "Should I stay or should I go." "And if I go will there be trouble." We sing, horribly. "Alright, alright." Hopper laughs. He turns off the music, it becomes silent. I break the silence, finally. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." He tells. I nod my head, sitting back. I came out the car to see a regular park. I gasped. I ran to a bench, and sat down, enjoying the interior. I look around to see Jane, running up to me. I patted the seat, signaling to tell her to take a seat. She nods her head. We both look around the park. I look around, hoping Hopper wasn't around. I take out my Walkie Talkie. "What are you doing?" Jane yells. "Something!" I snap back, rolling my eyes. (Font change) I pull up the antenna. I start to breathe heavily. I finally get control of myself and breathe normally. I hold down the button with my fingers. "Mike? Over" I say into the microphone. "Yes? Over." He asks back. Static started forming into the audio. I got up from my seat, looking in front of me. I look back to see
Mike
Mike...
MIKE!
MIKE WHEELER!

I smile, i run up to him. We were face to face. I put him into a sweet embrace, crying into his shoulder. I let go. I hold both of his hands tightly. "I called you every night, every night!! For- "332 days, I heard you." I whisper. "W-why didn't you reply?" He asks, looking let down. "Remember? Hopper?" I ask him, sobbing. He nods his head, looking up. "Wanna go on the swings?" He questions me. I nod. I hold his hand while we walk to the swings. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled. "I miss this." He tells me. "Same." I reply. We finally make it to the swings, both of us running up to the two swings that were next to each other. We unlinked each other's hands, we sat on the swing, swinging at a slow pace. I hold his hand. This feels like almost forever. Will it last forever?