Chapter 5: Robux Scandel

Taehyung barged into Jungkook's apartment. This was the last straw!

When Taehyung woke up and logged into Roblox this morning, he found all his robux gone.

He knew that this was the work of only one boy.

Taehyung pushes over a table and the papers on top of it went flying.

"rREEEEEEEEEEE" the lad screamed.

Jungkook came rushing out of his bedroom.

"What the fu-"

Taehyung pounced on Jungkook and took out a butter knife.

"GIVE ME BACK MY ROBUX NIBBA!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! Let me go!"

"Hand them OVERR!"

Jungkook pushes Taehyung and he fell back into a beanbag. The knife went flying into a vase of water with flowers inside.

Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and dialed the police.

Operator: "911 what's your emerg-"

Jungkook: "Come quick! There's an intruder in my house and he is armed!"

Operator: "Alright sir. Please stay calm. We're tracking your address and police will be there shortly. Please stay on the call."

Jungkook hangs up.

"Haha nipple boy. You lose again! The police are on the way." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung paced around the room in panic. He couldn't be sent to jail. His life would be ruined.

Taehyung has to think quickly as he already heard sirens. The police were coming. And they were coming fast.

He grabbed the flower vase and dug his hand into it. He took out the butter knife so there wouldn't be evidence left behind.

Jungkook blocked the door.

"You're not going anywhere until the police come."

Taehyung busted the window and jumped out the building. Good thing Jungkook only lived on the second floor.

Taehyung managed to land on some soft bushes and he ran away from the crime scene.

His stomach rumbled. He still didn't have breakfast yet.

Right across the street was a kfc.

"Perfect!" The boy said to himself.

He ran inside the restauarant panting from exhaustion.

He went up to the register and found-

"chanyEol??"

There he was. The handsome looking man in all his glory, was standing there right before him. In a kfc?

"Why are you here? Don't you work for McDonald's?" Taehyung asked with curiousity in his eyes. "What about your wig? Where is it?"

"Oh, it's you nipple boy," Chanyeol smiled with glee "how may I take your order?"

"You didn't answer my quest-"

"OPEN UP POLICE!" 2 cops kicked open the kfc doors and came inside with Jungkook following close behind.

"There he is officer!" Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung who still had the knife in his hands.

The officers drew their guns and pointed them at Taehyung.

"Drop the weapon!"

Taehyung did as told.

One of the officers went up to Taehyung and handcuffed him while the other confiscated the knife.