Chapter 6: Sexual Fantazies

(SMUT WARNING)

Back in the jailhouse, Taehyung sits in his corner of the cell avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.

He was very nervous to be in the same space with Jungkook, they haven't been this close in a while.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's eyes on him, Taehyung began to sweat profusely and didn't know what to do.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said in a serious tone, before standing up from his corner. "about this whole breakup thing, I'm sorry for stealing all your robux. I know you needed it to pay off your rent in Robloxian World." He looked down at the ground, ashamed.

Taehyung was in shock, he'd never thought he'd hear words like that come out of Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was now right infront of him. They were now only 5 centimeters apart, because they are super gay.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung bit his lips getting flustered.

"Please forgive me Taehyung. I'm sorry for doing that to you." Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's lips, and got closer to his face.

"You don't have to do this, Jungkook. You don't have to be sorry..." Taehyung tried scooting himself away, but he was already all the way in the corner.

What was getting into Jungkook?

"Please just forgive me. Let's get back together."

"O-okay..." Taehyung said without thinking.

Jungkook slid his hand under Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung didn't move, he was so shocked.

Taehyung blurted out "Pls touch my nipples like you did before Jeongguk 😩!"

Jungkook smirked, "Of course, Taehyung."

Jungkook yanked off Taehyung's clothes while Taehyung took off Jungkook's.

Taehyung had on the boxers his mami gave him for his birthday, which had cute little bears on them, while Jungkook had on boxers with Cooky from bt21 on them.

"eat my nipples juseyo I saved them just for you they grew back extra thicc and nice Jungkookie~~~" Taehyung said.

"This is for you, my yeehaw yeehaw bitch. I love how your booty so big it can fit a watermelon in it." Jungkook started licking Taehyung's nipples, he rubbed and nibbled his nipples gently.

Taehyung was very pleased, he missed getting his nipples eaten by Jungkook, no man did it better than he did.

Will Jungkook finally completely accept him for his nipple eating fetish?

Will it be different this time?

Jungkook made Taehyung turn around, making his peach shaped booty face him.

Jungkook slid off both of their boxers , getting his nice, big, Jungcock ready. Jungcock rubbed Taehyung's booty hole to get ready. Jungcock teased Taehyung, rubbing the tip around his booty hole.

"Please daddy 😩😩 give it to me, give me all your stds, I'll take it!!!!" Taehyung was desperate for Jungkook to already fuck him. They didn't call Jungkook the Golden Maknae for nothing.

Jungkook grinned, he slowly inserted his little buddy into Taehyung's tight hole. Jungkook started thrusting roughly into Taehyung, harder than Jhope's hip thrusts in Bapsae.

"aa-aaahhh~" Taehyung moaned loudly, not caring if people in other cells heard him. "Harder~~~~~"

"Anything for you.." Jungkook groaned softly, thrusting harder into Taehyung as asked. Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's curvy hips so he had something to hold while fucking him, his hips don lie.

Taehyung started panting, Jungkook was going so fast and hard without a break in between. Both of the gays started having orgasms, it felt so good.

All of a sudden, there was a loud crash from behind them.

Several policemen barged into their cell.

"PUT YOUR PANTS ON!"

"I REPEAT! PUT YOUR PANTS ON!!"

"IT'S TIME TO GO TO COURT! HURRY U LITTLE FUCKERS!"

The policemen stood outside their cell, waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to get dressed.

Jungkook pulled his thicc Jungcock out of Taehyung.

"Please lemme give a quick suck before you put it away? :(" Taehyung requested sadly.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, then looked back at the police who were still waiting.

"Okay... quick though."

Taehyung gave dat boi a good suck cause he'll miss it until the next time.

They both put on their boxers and got dressed. The boys walked out of their cell and the police instructed them to follow.

They ended up being escorted outside and into a cop car so they can attend their case.

They both got in and contrast to before, they sat really close to each other this time.

"I hope this goes well." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung was feeling a bit uneasy about this.

All Taehyung wanted to do was be at home in his pajamas and play roblox with Jungkook right now.

"Yeah..... I hope so too..."

When they finally arrived, the policeman escorted them inside the room where the case will be held.

Jungkook sat at a desk 0n one side of the room and Taehyung sat on the other.

The judge came out and sat in his big ol chair. His head was half bald, probably due to all deez comebacks snatching him bald. Taehyung giggled quietly to himself at the thought.

"Order! Order in the court!" The judge said banging his gavel (judge hammer).

The audience quieted down.

"Taehyung, you may speak first." The judge insisted.

Taehyung was startled, hoping Jungkook would go first.

Taehyung explained what happened from his perspective and what Jungkook had done to him.

Taehyung would glance at Jungkook time to time while he spoke, he was scared because Jungkook looked like a mad bunny who just got all his carrots stolen.

"You say this boy stole all your robux?" The judge seemed quite concerned.

"Yes sir."

The judge nodded. "Jungkook, you may speak now."

Jungkook explained his side of the story. Mentioning how Taehyung threatened him with a dangerous butter knife.

"Jungkook, I have decided to sentence you to 2 years in prison, due to robbery."

"And as for you Taehyung, you are free to go." The judge banged his lil wooden gavel and dismissed the room.

That was it. That was the end of it.

"NO THAT'S GAY WHAT DID I DO!!! IM INNOCENT I SHOULD BE INNOCENT!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook leaped out of his chair and charged at Taehyung.

"LOOK AT WHAT U DID!"

Security rushed in to grabbed Jungkook, just in time before he could do anything to Taehyung, they hand cuffed him and forcefully guided him out of the building.

Taehyung was relieved he didn't have to go to prision. He was still shocked from what had just happened. He felt kind of bad for Jungkook.

But what was done was done.