chapter 1

Jessica's POV

Its a week before Chase has to leave so instead of me helping him pack I'm gonna spend every day of every minute with him. Even though he is moving only 2 hours away from me im still gonna miss him. So for the whole week I planned  how we would spend our day. Like today i told him that i want to spend the whole day at the beach then after were going on a surprise date.

It was 10 am I woke up got out of my bed with my cute little pink fuzzy bunny slippers and walked my way down stairs. And then i find my two favorite guys sitting on the couch. Chase & my dad.

Chase look shocked to see me in my pj's. As I walked over to the couch Chase grab my waist and pull me closer to him. He wispered in my ear" Good morning beauitful." I couldnt help myself but just blush. The way his blue eyes looked at me all I could think about was how his eyes reminded me of the clear blue ocean. "what are you doing here so early?" its not like i wanted him to be here because i really did i just didnt know he was going to be here this early. "just thought i would get a head start on our day together." he said as he smiled at me. " alright i will go take a shower." i walked by him and then gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

please comment if i should continue on this...