Two

Officer Dunkin picked me up."so what's the problem ma'am."
"I  don't seem to remember anything other than my first name ,and I was at Central Park and I don't know how I got there."
He didn't reply,I don't blame him.He probably thought I was mental.
When we arrived at the station he told me to take a seat. He went to talk to a women who looked like his supervisor. As I sat there I felt like someone was watching me. I look over to my left and I see a guy staring at me.
When he saw that I spotted him he smiled. It seemed so familiar yet so distant.
That's when a woman asked why I was here."I called cause I don't remember anything other than my name",I replied.
"Do you have anyone you can remember"she asked nicely.
"No, I can't remember anything but my name."
"Nothing at all,no other memories of anyone else? May I ask are you intoxicated?"she asked with a face.
"No ma'am I don't recall anything more than that my names Rochel ", I said as a matter of fact tone.
"I know her"the man that was stalking me moments ago.
"Do you know this man?"the lady asked me.
"Um he looks familiar but I don't know"
" sir" she said to the stranger "will you take this lady back to here home please, and get her some help mentally."
"Yes ma'am" he said.
I had no choice but to go with the strange man. Into the packed streets that awaited.

So how was this chapter? Who is the stranger and how does he know her honestly I don't even know if you all have any ideas I would love to hear them