T W O

Elijah has alot of friends, none of them he'd call his best friend but he takes what he can get. He knew some were fake but you can't get all real friends, like some of them had to be fake...right?

  "Yo El," Elijah's close friend says. This friends name was Andre, Andre has been with him since day one. Always there when needed, to be there by his side.

"Hey dude, whats up?" He responds still hoping for lunch to come around. Andre runs up to his dark eyed friend excitement written on his pale face.

"Did you hear about the field trip?" Andre asks clutching a piece of paper in his hand, His light blonde hair strewn everywhere due to running.Elijah's thin pink lips drop down.

"Ugh everyone in the god damn schools heard of the damned thing." He buffs running his hand through his onyx hair.

Gabriel looks in awe at Elijah from a cross the hall. his breath hitches when he runs his hands through his hair, his dark hair glistens with sweat and obeys Elijah's demands to keep it back. Gabriel almost sighs like those basic goes to when they see a new hot guy. "Hey earth to Gabe," Aaron waves a hand in his face once again snapping him out of his day dream.
"Gesus Aaron you have a habit of doing that," Gabriel gasps still trying to catch his breath from the scare. Aaron only blinks at his friend, confused as to what that meant but he shakes it off needing to tell him something.
"Have you heard about the trip?" He asks Gabe but not with excitement like Andre had no, this was in fear and annoyance.
"Yeah you going?" Gabriel questions Aaron even though he new the answer.
People like us don't go to places like that, we'll get torn apart.
"Ha no, in my freaking dreams." He mumbles his head face towards the ground. Gabe only being about two inches taller than his other friends 5"2 frame reaches to Aaron's head an ruffles his dark brown locks.
"Hey guys like us are cool in college," (  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ) He assures his Aaron; Aaron only reply with a sly smile.
"I hope,"