pt 5

Y/n: it's not what it looks like.
Colby: yes it is..........why didn't you tell me I'm so happy for you.
You took a deal breath of relief.
Y/n: I didn't tell you cause I thought you would mad.
Colby: well I'm not. So let's go get Breakfast.
You and Jake walked downstairs and ate breakfast with everyone. You had to make an announcement about the relationship to everyone at the table. Colby made you.
Devyn: Omg y/n congrats!!!!
Y/n: thanks!
Everyone talked about the relationship until...........
Aaron: I'm gonna go upstairs.
Everyone looked at each other concerned.
Sam: he is probably just going to go play a video game I'm sure he will be fine.
Later on you became concerned about Aaron cause he hasn't came out of his room all day. You knocked on his door to ask if he was okay no response. So you kept knocking and there was still no response.
Y/n:if you don't open the door I'm gonna kick it down.
No response.
You kicked down the door. He was no where to be found.
Y/n: Aaron????
He was gone. You ran downstairs and only Corey, Devyn, and Jake were home. Sam and Colby were out filming.
Y/n: GUYS AARON IS MISSING!!!!
Corey: What! Omg everyone get in the car.
Y/n: should I call Sam and Colby.
Corey: yes and do it right now!
You called Sam and Colby and they rushed home to go look. You guys took 3 cars. Sam and Colby, devyn and Corey, and you and Jake. Everyone split up to find him. You guys went to the video game store. No Aaron. Then after hours of searching you found him sitting down at the park.
Y/n: AARON!!
There was no response so you and Jake just got him in the car and drove home. After everyone was home from searching Aaron went back to his room. You knocked on the he door before opening it. You walked inside and sat on the bed with him.
Y/n: Hey can you please tell me why you ran away.
Aaron: cause I wanted you.
Y/n: well I'm sorry that you don't, but you will find someone.
Aaron: no I won't.
Y/n: yes you will I promise. You are a nice, funny, loveable, guy. You are also very talented. I promise you will find someone and if you ever need me just call. Okay?
Aaron: Okay, and thank you.
You guys hugged and then you walked out.
(To be continued tommorow)