Chapter 2|Welcome to Mystic Falls

Author note: the vampire diaries is in season 2 and riverdale is at the end of season 2.

Cheryl POV

I look at Toni and say "ready?"  "yeah" she replied. We walked out and looked back once more. We got in the Uber and held hands the whole way through the trip.
FEW HOURS LATER
Toni woke me up saying that we're here. I look at the window and see a dark mansion. " this is where we're staying?" I ask the Uber driver "yes this is the destination the mayor gave me for you." We get out the Uber and Two men come out of the mansion. I have a confused expression on my face since I thought it was just gonna be us two. " hi I'm Stefan and this is my brother Damon." One of them say greeting us. He has his hand out waiting for me to shake it but I don't and Toni does. "Why are we staying with you guys? No space in mystic falls?" I ask the brothers.  I notice that Damon is getting annoyed, but I don't care.
Stefan responds saying "we can answer all your questions inside." He tells Damon to help lift out our stuff into our rooms. We come in and the Uber leaves. Stefan answers our questions and shows us our rooms. So far Stefan is my favorite brother. He looks loyal and nice, But Damon when I look into his eyes I see...nothing. Stefan gets interrupted by a call and says he needs to go. Before he does he whispers something to his brother and leaves.

Damon POV
Stefan leaves and leaves me two snacks just waiting for me. I compelled the red head and took her to my room. Her friend with the pink hair looked at her and i suspiciously as we walked out of their room. I compel her not to scream and I get my fangs out ready to eat and her friend walks in and starts screaming. 'Great' I said in my mind.